★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** We are pleased that folks are checking out Zen Hopper! Please, if you buy this app, leave us a review. Your feedback helps us know what you want and helps us know what our customers to reach greater Zen bliss. Hop on! ***

Welcome to the Cave of Transcendence, where Zen masters apply their skill and training. Prove yourself worthy of the title Zen Hopper!

You must hop across a series of wooden poles tapping them with your finger. Dont miss any and try to touch them as centered as possible.

You can watch the youtube trailer by clicking the App URL above.

Features:

- Two exciting game modes: Belt Ranking and Endurance

- Game adjusts visual quality according to your device for you for optimal Zen responsiveness

- Performance Benchmark Score to see how your device is performing

- Game Center leader boards to see who has the greatest Zen

- Special Ending for those who complete the Belt ranking challenge

Thanks to everyone who's helped us create this game. Be looking out for other exciting titles from Part12 Studios is the coming months!

part12studios's comments:
Hi Touch Arcade Peeps!

Below are a list of promo codes. We would love it if you would try it out and leave us a review. 5 stars are super appreciated! Your feedback is also very welcome.

You can email us from within the App (or via websiteabout anything you do and don't like about it. We have a new update planned in spring so user feedback of features they would like to see will directly impact what features we spend more energy on.

FFFATE9PJHAT
F6E3A9J9PH7N
X4ALHR4RKFE3
4H7JWTMEWKK6
MX4PFTJTR4KY
LPP77R3JHX6P
MA9WXEMXLW73
H3XR93PWPHXH
TFKX3EELM3WL
WF3T3LRY9AKW

Thank you so much for your consideration.

UPDATE: please visit http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zen-hopper./id488536250?mt=8 to learn more and use itunes to redeem your code.

Sincerely,
Caleb
www.part12studios.com
02-24-2012, 06:22 PM
MX4PFTJTR4KY taken...

thanks!

02-24-2012, 07:10 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Thanks, I took X4ALHR4RKFE3. The first two were already gone.
02-24-2012, 07:13 PM
I took TFKX3EELM3WL and H3XR93PWPHXH is taken as well. Thx!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
02-24-2012, 08:34 PM
4H7JWTMEWKK6
Thanks !!!
02-24-2012, 11:59 PM
Thanks for the linkage!

I was in such a hurry to post this among other things i'd left out the itunes link. Much appreciated. Hope you all enjoy playing it!

A new release will be coming soon. Want to fix the Game Center to stay enabled once enabled. Also going to be doing a performance tweak to insure rock solid response.

Please feel free to share any other ideas or requests for it. We might not do every suggestion but if we hear enough people give the same general idea we're far more likely to act on those things people care to see more of.

i had a couple of other codes i found.

RWL3F3YNP4YY
9WK37TW7K7NN
WTXXTLTKYJW9

Sincerely,
Caleb

Last edited by part12studios; 02-25-2012 at 12:05 AM.
02-25-2012, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by part12studios View Post
I was in such a hurry to post this among other things i'd left out the itunes link. Much appreciated. Hope you all enjoy playing it!

A new release will be coming soon. Want to fix the Game Center to stay enabled once enabled. Also going to be doing a performance tweak to insure rock solid response.

Please feel free to share any other ideas or requests for it. We might not do every suggestion but if we hear enough people give the same general idea we're far more likely to act on those things people care to see more of.

i had a couple of other codes i found.

RWL3F3YNP4YY
9WK37TW7K7NN
WTXXTLTKYJW9

Sincerely,
Caleb
The codes have already expired.
02-25-2012, 08:01 AM
Zen Hopper future updates and more codes

aww.. i knew they were older.. but didn't realize they had expired already. My apologies.

We'll have a new batch of codes when the next update comes out. This release will be based on when an update comes out to the engine we used to make it which will offer some performance optimizations and allow us to add some other cool things like unique leaderboards for each belt as well and other cool stuff based on user feedback.

We have another game coming in a few weeks that we're very excited about called Klouds+ that has kept me pretty busy lately. It's a port of a flash game we made awhile back, but we're adding some cool whistles and bells to give the original game concept more depth.

Thanks!
Caleb