★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Neil Coffey
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.2 MB
  • Version: 2.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: The language puzzle game for word lovers and language learners, playable with English words, French words, Spanish words or German words. Rearrange the letters in each grid using colour clues to form a set of interlocking words. Customise the game to your desired pace and vocabulary level. Remember to maximise your use of bonus squares while you attempt to beat the clock in later levels.

WHAT REVIEWERS HAVE BEEN SAYING:
"LetterMeister is super addictive. I would recommend LetterMeister to anyone who likes word or puzzle games." - GizmoCube.com "
"Hard to put down once you get started" (App Store)
"Great little 'thinking' game ... really enjoying it and can't put it down" (App Store)

GAMEPLAY:
Each level consists of a "crossword" of interlocking words. However, some of the letters forming these words have been jumbled up. By swapping pairs of letters, you must get all letters back into the right place.
As a clue to their correct placement, incorrectly positioned letters are colour-coded:
- RED indicates that a letter is in the wrong word
- YELLOW indicates that a letter is in the correct word, but in the wrong position
(A letter at an intersection may therefore have two colours.)
Swap a pair of letters by successively tapping each letter of the pair that you wish to swap. Once the letters have been swapped, their colours will be updated to reflect their new status.
Once a letter is moved into its correct position, you have a limited time to move another letter into its correct position in order to be awarded a bonus. Try to beat your record for the longest "chain" of correct letter bonuses.

LEVELS
Each successive level becomes more difficult, with more words on the board, more letters out of place, along with restrictions on the time available and permitted number of wrong moves.
In later levels, also look out for BONUS squares: if the first letter moved to one of these squares is correct, then you will be awarded bonus points.

OPTIONS
From the OPTIONS screens, you may choose between three vocabulary levels and three time settings depending on your desired difficulty level.

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK:
Enjoy the game! If you have any questions or feedback, please see the LetterMeister Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/pages/LetterMeister/325504977493417

javamex's comments:
Word game and puzzle enthusiasts may wish to check out my new "LetterMeister" game released this week.

Further details, including an introductory video and info about promo codes, are available here:

http://www.javamex.com/software/lettermeister/
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lettermeister/id501188860

This is my first "mainstream" iPhone app, so I welcome any feedback. (I can also be contacted on the LetterMeister Facebook page if anyone does have any questions or comments. If you would like to bribe me for a promo code in exchange for an App Store review, please do so by e-mail.)

Thanks for your attention and happy puzzling!

Neil
02-24-2012, 08:47 PM

02-24-2012, 10:54 PM
PM sent!

Edit:

I meant to post the above response to this similar post:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...hreadid=123754

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 02-24-2012 at 11:03 PM.
02-24-2012, 11:03 PM
PM sent. Thanks for the offer!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-25-2012, 07:48 AM
Promo codes/reviews

Various people have contacted me asking for a promo code-- many thanks for your interest!

I still have a few codes left, which I am happy to distribute on a first-come first-served basis. I would just ask if people would confirm in their request that they will leave a review on the App Store after playing the game. Many thanks!

Neil
07-31-2012, 08:06 PM
New promo codes for LetterMeister

Here are some more promo codes for LetterMeister. Enjoy!

7RK4T4RY6K4J
3XMP9P3Y76YF
H7XRNKNTL73T
9HYA6E9PAXM3
679N3FTMWMFM
07-31-2012, 10:08 PM
Thanks, I picked up 9HYA6E9PAXM3.
08-19-2012, 01:35 PM
New promo codes

Some more codes for a free download of the latest version, which among other features allows you to play in French and Spanish as well as English:

PRWPL6KLRE3M
R9FN9FLNPJJK
4XRPXYWHYLW7

Please post a message if you use one of the codes. Enjoy!
08-19-2012, 10:18 PM
Additional code

The following code is also available: F4AYHJT4YHMJ

Last edited by javamex; 08-19-2012 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Code appeared in lower case
08-21-2012, 12:50 PM
More free copies being given away

Just to let people know that some more free copies are being given away in this AppAdvice competition. Don't miss out! https://twitter.com/AppAdvice/status/237952311140446208