★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: BivisSoft
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 22.8 MB
  • Version: 2.2.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: = Press =
- "The game looks silly, but it's addictive. For children and grown ups." - Info Exame Magazine, ed. 315 (April 2012)
- "Folks, Bubblin has been developed by Brazilians, and it's an amazing game!" - @oversodoinverso (20k followers)
- "Seriously: if you enjoy casual gaming that still has a nice gameplay, download Bubblin!" - @PeaShrek (17k followers)
- "New Post: Bubblin gets ported to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch http://wp.me/pjY4w-abO" - @blogitouchbr (7k followers)
- "New addiction: Bubblin, free, iTunes Store" - @fabriciot (3k followers)
- "The game is really good :)" - @analfabteo (1k followers)

= Play with soap bubbles, but do it in a breathtaking way! =
In the game you are in control of an innocent bubble ball that keeps growing whenever it hits the blue balls and that explodes when hitting a red ball, in a sadly game over scene. Practice your concentration and precision skills with this simple yet really fun game. Ideal for everyone, despite how old you may be.

= A proven success! =
More than 4 million people have already had a blast with Bubblin on its Flash version. And so far it has been downloaded more than 110.000 times on the App Store, on its first mobile version.

= Features =
- Themed backgrounds
- Automatic calibration system
- Easy to play with
- Facebook and Twitter integration

rodrigo.gomes's comments:
Hi y'all!

I'm Rodrigo and I'm Brazilian, a member of BivisSoft (www.bivissoft.com). This week we've launched our first game on the AppStore, worldwide. It's "Bubblin", a free (and without any ads) game, available on http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bubblin/id481259153?mt=8.

We'd be thrilled if you could check out our game and rate it, helping us spreading the word about Bubblin.

Here's a trailer video for the game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsure-ceyI0

Thanks,
Rodrigo Gomes
02-25-2012, 12:57 PM

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

02-25-2012, 02:25 PM
Right on! I'll check your game out! Trailer looks like it's gonna be fun!
02-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Right on! I'll check your game out! Trailer looks like it's gonna be fun!
Thanks!! Hope you enjoy it!!
Feedback won't be overlooked!!!
02-25-2012, 10:56 PM
02-26-2012, 03:25 AM
OK, so I've put some time into it and it's really a mellow experience, but can be frustrating at times. First off, I don't like the way it won't orient to the usual landscape mode on the left side. I hate when some games don't do that, most reorient as you turn your device, but not so here. It doesn't take anything away from the game play, though. It's an easy game to pick up and play-you are the dark blue bubble, and by tilting your device you grow in size by running into blue bubbles while avoiding red ones. One hit and it's game over! Hit a green bubble, and all the red bubbles in the area explode which helps you out! Bascally, you're trying to best your previous high score, and you keep coming back to it because you just know this time you will beat it! Sometimes it's tough, and you may die a lot, but you start anew immediately. Always different, this game flows nicely and you can relax as you play it at your own pace until suddenly you hit a red bubble, then begin again. It's fun and has an addictive quality to it so I can recommend this to anyone in the family! Come and support this dev's very first game! Who in the family can get the highest score?

Last edited by bigrand1; 02-26-2012 at 03:28 AM.
02-26-2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
OK, so I've put some time into it and it's really a mellow experience, but can be frustrating at times. First off, I don't like the way it won't orient to the usual landscape mode on the left side. I hate when some games don't do that, most reorient as you turn your device, but not so here. It doesn't take anything away from the game play, though. It's an easy game to pick up and play-you are the dark blue bubble, and by tilting your device you grow in size by running into blue bubbles while avoiding red ones. One hit and it's game over! Hit a green bubble, and all the red bubbles in the area explode which helps you out! Bascally, you're trying to best your previous high score, and you keep coming back to it because you just know this time you will beat it! Sometimes it's tough, and you may die a lot, but you start anew immediately. Always different, this game flows nicely and you can relax as you play it at your own pace until suddenly you hit a red bubble, then begin again. It's fun and has an addictive quality to it so I can recommend this to anyone in the family! Come and support this dev's very first game! Who in the family can get the highest score?
Hey there!!

Thanks for the feedback. We're glad you've enjoyed the game and we'll keep in mind your comments on the landscape orientation matter, so that it may be adjusted on the next release.

Rodrigo
02-29-2012, 04:20 PM
Hey you all!

We just made it to the 9th position on the Top Overall Brazil!!! Keep in mind that we launched our app in the country last Friday!!
So it took us less than a week to get to the top, within over than 176.000 free apps over here!!