★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Skyboard
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 232.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Enter the nightmarish dream world as a giant creature out to destroy you, is chasing you. You dont know where you are, or why you are there, but things have an eerie familiarity. Jump, climb, or crawl, over obstacles to survive and find a way to escape before its too late. The only thing that matters now is that you Run!!!

An exciting 3D runner in which you are being chased by an impossibly large and evil creature that will require twitch thinking reaction to escape while overcoming insane obstacles.

Free Challenging Levels to unlock, power-ups that makes you run faster and jump higher than ever are among the goodies you can find in Requiem: Unleashed.

Requiem: Unleashed! can be played on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2, iPod Touch 3 (16 GB and Above), and iPod Touch 4 .

Requiem: Unleashed is optimized for the iPhone 4 and iPad 2 It includes high-end graphics that utilize the enhanced visual capabilities of the iPhone 4 and iPad 2.

Sprint, Crouch, Jump, Control Pegasus with Next Gen Tilt Controls

Achievements and Leaderboards - Over 25 Achievements, Challenge your friends in the Game Center Leaderboards!
02-25-2012, 11:32 PM
Game Impressions

02-26-2012, 12:21 AM
The original Requiem is no longer on the app store. Did the rights revert to the developer maybe? For those of us that have the original game, is there anything new? Looks like this is free with 99c IAP for more levels.
02-26-2012, 12:32 AM
Originally Posted by Thrak View Post
The original Requiem is no longer on the app store. Did the rights revert to the developer maybe? For those of us that have the original game, is there anything new? Looks like this is free with 99c IAP for more levels.
Skyboard is a Publisher so it looks like Tribase as a Dev is working with them now which is great! Means we'll see more stuff from them! As far as from what i can see different is they have revamped the controls, gone back and redesigned the levels, added more obstacles, change the art, added things like Checkpoints, and now there are player perks. I grabbed it and really like all the new changes.
02-26-2012, 09:12 AM
I grabbed it, but have not played it yet. the original one had horrible controls... hopefully that has been improved
02-26-2012, 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by AnarKitty View Post
To all our faithful and dedicated fans, please accept our apologies for the early removal of Requiem from the App store. This was done in mistake. We have released a new version of Requiem, titled Requiem Unleashed! This is a new and upgraded version of Requiem that has many upgrades such as new level design, revamped controls, new art, and new player perks!

Tribase Studios is dedicated to giving our users a great experience, and have worked hard to develop and bring the features you wanted to see, in this new release. In the process we have teamed with Skyboard Publishing to help bring Requiem to more people, and allow for better upgrades to the game. Because of this we will be removing Requiem that was published by Tribase Studios, which will mean you wont be able to download it again, so please keep a copy if you wish you keep this copy of the game. We hope you enjoy the new release.

03-13-2012, 04:24 AM
Can you beat the levels in the free version without the need for buying special abilities via "In-App Purchases" for real money? I am stuck at level 5/beginners.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
04-03-2012, 04:42 PM
So basically, even if you bought the original game, you need to pay again for more levels. I like this game, but don't like that.

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II
04-03-2012, 04:51 PM
I love this game, but ultimately had to make decisions and delete it because of its file size.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-03-2012, 07:33 PM
Didn't update today yet. Looks like in the previous version, you can buy extra levels for 99c or 150 in game stars. I played the first level and earned 2 stars each time. Today's update now features iAds as well? I wonder if you already owned the extra levels, if you still get ads. Or if you buy the ad free version now, do you get all the levels unlocked? This seems like a mess of a relaunch. Paid version->in-app purchase->iAds. I'm glad I kept the original as well as my .ipa of this version.