★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: 3D squad
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 93.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Undead swarm 2 is a third-person zombie shooter game that will immerse you in a horrifying post-apocalyptic atmosphere. You will control the last US Army soldier left in an abandoned city that is swarmed with zombie mutants. After each two-minute round the zombies gets stronger because of the advancing mutation. This grants you an endless survival gameplay.

The controls are well-known to the hardcore mobile gamer - to move the soldier touch anywhere in the left half of the screen and a joystick will appear. To turn and look around touch and drag in the right half of the screen. The two buttons on the lower right are for shooting the rifle and throwing a grenade.

3dsquad's comments:
Hello folks! Here is my latest game:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/undead-swarm-2-the-last-stand/id503899970

You play with a soldier in a city swarmed with zombies. You have your AK with unlimited ammo and frag grenades, and two minutes to survive and kill as many zombies as you can. You're the last soldier alive there, so if the infected eat you to death, the military nukes the entire town - don't let this happen!
02-26-2012, 05:28 AM

So is it a launch sale? (Got it for free.) Because in AppShopper it says $2.99:
http://appshopper.com/games/undead-s...the-last-stand

Tried it. You go backwards (look first that there is a free area without obstacles behind you) and shoot the zombies. Survive two minutes and then the next level (day) what seems to be pretty the same. The fps went down to unplayable two frames per second on iPad 2 for two times.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

Last edited by Habakuk; 02-26-2012 at 05:58 AM.

02-26-2012, 06:58 AM
Needs a lot of work. The models are quite nice but the gameplay is terrible. The enemies just appear out of nowhere rather than having decent spawn points. I have to say this is why I wouldn't normally take a chance on a game without a video.

And the controls are pretty bad also. The mix of virtual stick, swipe to change direction and the preprogrammed grenade are just awful.

I'd be happy to help out on the gameplay design for free (it's what I do in other areas) as I'd like to see it turn into something better. It's obvious you have some skill but at the present time I'd be asking for a refund if it weren't free.
02-26-2012, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lategaming View Post
Needs a lot of work. The models are quite nice but the gameplay is terrible. The enemies just appear out of nowhere rather than having decent spawn points. I have to say this is why I wouldn't normally take a chance on a game without a video.

And the controls are pretty bad also. The mix of virtual stick, swipe to change direction and the preprogrammed grenade are just awful.

I'd be happy to help out on the gameplay design for free (it's what I do in other areas) as I'd like to see it turn into something better. It's obvious you have some skill but at the present time I'd be asking for a refund if it weren't free.
The zombies are crawling up from under the ground, what do you mean by decent spawn points?

Also why do you think virtual stick + swipe for direction change is bad? It's the same as in Shadowgun.
03-10-2012, 11:15 AM
The slowdown bug is fixed now, enjoy!
03-11-2012, 02:40 PM
I was going to get this, but 2.99 for a game with some faults mentioned in reviews just seems like a little too much. It looks good though, and the map looks to be a very generous size.
03-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Get it for free with a promo code:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...71#post2176571
03-11-2012, 03:00 PM
AM6LA7H7JP73

Took this one. Will post impressions.

Thanks!

EDIT: The one thing I like already is when you load it theres a voice that says " It's loading now "
03-11-2012, 03:05 PM
Game Impressions

Honestly, I REALLY like this game. The only thing I don't like is that you can't turn while you are shooting. You should make the fire button a joystick so you can turn while shooting.

The Things I DO like:
The Character actually has reactions while shooting ( " Die Mother💩💩💩💩er! ", " Just try that again. ", etc. )
Not all the zombies chase you around mindlessly. Some will attempt to run.
I like the art. It's not the best, but it's pretty cool.
I like the joystick. It's Perfect size.

You should add ammo, and have ammo drops spawn or be dropped around the map and you have to retrieve them. And maybe some more guns. Other then that, I like it. Not deleting it.
03-11-2012, 03:28 PM
Can you lower it to iOS 4 ? ..not everyone is fond of iOS 5. More people would be playing the game as well.