★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dragonvale Rainbow Dragon and Friends in Gamecenter

02-26-2012, 10:22 AM
Dragonvale Rainbow Dragon and Friends in Gamecenter

Dragonvale Adding Rainbow Dragon and Friend
Dear All,

I play a little Dragonvale and I cannot believe it woke up to a Rainbow Dragon egg been trying for months....Figure maybe this week will be Awesome now lol.

Hey in Gamecenter how do you add lower level members like me I am 174k or so just starting out its hard to add anyone but the top players and they could careless about giving gems I give them daily 6 a day....Never one back.

I got rainbow by breeding level 10 blue fire and 10 crystal I am level 23 and I did it or they so to speak in epic cave.....

Anyway new to forumn but trying to figure out how to add members that will be a little more 1/1 giving my gamer thing in Game Center is TOOPERFECT and would love advice....

Thank you all for any advice.....

All the best,

TOOPERFECT
02-26-2012, 11:27 AM
Adding friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooperfect View Post
Dear All,

I play a little Dragonvale and I cannot believe it woke up to a Rainbow Dragon egg been trying for months....Figure maybe this week will be Awesome now lol.

Hey in Gamecenter how do you add lower level members like me I am 174k or so just starting out its hard to add anyone but the top players and they could careless about giving gems I give them daily 6 a day....Never one back.

I got rainbow by breeding level 10 blue fire and 10 crystal I am level 23 and I did it or they so to speak in epic cave.....

Anyway new to forumn but trying to figure out how to add members that will be a little more 1/1 giving my gamer thing in Game Center is TOOPERFECT and would love advice....

All the best,

TOOPERFECT
Hey, TooPerfect! Congrats on your Rainbow egg! Your first Rainbow is so exciting. Best way to build a friend list is to post on the "add me list" for DV.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...05689&page=337

Then come over & join the discussion on the strategies/tips thread.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...07450&page=255
Be sure to put your Game Center ID in your signature whenever you post on any DV forums & sometimes you'll get friend requests from that. Feel free to add me & I'll send a gem to you, though any additional gems from me will take awhile, since I keep a list of who I owe.
Wishing you much breeding success for the rare dragons!

GC Id: Alyjens
02-26-2012, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyjens View Post
Hey, TooPerfect! Congrats on your Rainbow egg! Your first Rainbow is so exciting. Best way to build a friend list is to post on the "add me list" for DV.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...05689&page=337

Then come over & join the discussion on the strategies/tips thread.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...07450&page=255
Be sure to put your Game Center ID in your signature whenever you post on any DV forums & sometimes you'll get friend requests from that. Feel free to add me & I'll send a gem to you, though any additional gems from me will take awhile, since I keep a list of who I owe.
Wishing you much breeding success for the rare dragons!
Thank you so much for your congrats as well great
help on proper place for friends items....I added you and will send you a gem thank you for the gem but please not required I really thank you for your help that was very kind thank you for your time greatly....I have got all the dragons except a second rainbow and gosh the first was so trying lol but a great egg for a great day.....Tks again really Tooperfect
02-26-2012, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooperfect View Post
Dear All,

All the best,

TOOPERFECT
My Gamecenter name is prissy5 I would love to try and help