★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Living in Orlando and looking to start a development company

02-26-2012, 10:47 PM
Living in Orlando and looking to start a development company

Hello,

I recently graduated from the University of Central Florida with a bachelors in Marketing. I am looking for a programmer for Iphone games and apps that wants to start up a company based in Orlando, FL. I have a few ideas that will bring us to the market. I will handle the business side of things as well as participate in design and development. If there is anyone out there that might be interested in starting an LLC, let me know.

Thanks,
Brad
02-27-2012, 04:46 PM
Just my 2 cents but...you shouldn`t put design as a lower category. By my experience if you want things done right, get people that are good at what they do best. Take care of business and try to get a coder AND a designer to start your company. Again, just my 2 cents.
02-27-2012, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smash.rs View Post
Just my 2 cents but...you shouldn`t put design as a lower category. By my experience if you want things done right, get people that are good at what they do best. Take care of business and try to get a coder AND a designer to start your company. Again, just my 2 cents.
Thanks for the advice. With that said, is there anyone in Orlando that can fill any one of those categories. Designer and/or coder? I am very serious about getting going and I think it could be pretty fun. I am available off hours if you have a job that you need to be at.

Thanks,
Brad