Support our Sponsors:
Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 04:23 AM

Default Pocket heroes on iphone

Palm Heroes is a fantasy turn-based strategy (TBS) with elements of a role-playing game (RPG). The game is quite complex and can be divided in two parts: the development part and the fighting part. The first one involves raising a castle n order to recruit creatures. For doing this you need resources and gold that you gather from terrain or mines. In order to advance in the game and reveal the territory, you’ll have to fight against monsters and other players. You can do this by giving armies to your heroes and going into enemies’ land. A skilled tactician will have to know the timing for development and fighting, as this is crucial for winning.

Heroes are very important in the game. As they gain experience, they advance in skills and stats. They can cast spells during battles and carry artifacts. Managing heroes and everything involving them represent the RPG part of the game. Most of the times having a good hero means winning the game.

What we're up to? Well, the idea is very simple. You need an iphone version, and we can make it. The game will be FREE with no lite versions, ads, donation reminders - literally FREE.

But the development takes much time and effort, and it is hard work. So we encourage you to donate for the iphone version. When the required sum is collected, the game will be released to the App Store.

Why free? All best iphone apps are free. And Palm Heroes will be among them. PDA users, don't get upset and jealous: we've got a very nice treat for you too. Just have a little patience.

We have no plans on making profit on the iphone version. Money is needed to develop it.

Eager to help us? The donation page is here: [url]http://www.palmheroes.com/iphone[/url]

We would also appreciate help from experienced iphone programmers. Contact me if you're interested to help with the code.

we've successfully launched PH on the iphone simulator! Click on the thumbnail to see the image in full size and color!

[/URL]

absolutely new interface will be used and multi-touch as well

And here a "live" video of the game on my i-touch:
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ba4gMkaIl4[/url]
Old 05-13-2009, 05:19 AM

uhh, looks interesting Oo
Old 05-13-2009, 06:42 AM

Indeed, very interesting...

But the interface could use a bit more work...seems to much pocket pc style (stylus based), and less iphone-ish
Old 05-13-2009, 06:48 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Did i see resources..............*faint* If this is anything like Age of Empires im am all over it. Like if you can collect resources like food,wood,gold etc this would be sweet. And build up an army. This is the game my ipod touch is praying for!
Old 05-13-2009, 07:05 AM

Here more gameplay on Winmob.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCsw9ZOglNg[/url]
On iphone would be the same
Old 05-13-2009, 07:07 AM

To antonioj, read all text absolutely new interface will be used and multi-touch as well
Old 05-13-2009, 08:45 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Oh my... that looks quite interesting. Something that can be absolutely possible on my iPhone! Looks really nice if you just started on it. Congratz!
Old 05-13-2009, 10:45 AM

This is not like 'Age of Empires' (which is RTS) but it looks like a Heroes of Might and Magic III port (which is turn-based).

This would be awesome.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:46 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

For those who haven't quite gleaned it by the screen shots, game description or name yet, this is indeed a Pocket PC clone of Heroes Of Might & Magic. Thankfully, it's a very well done one. I think it will make a nice addition to the growing stable of iPhone strategy games.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:23 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvddisk View Post
Here more gameplay on Winmob.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCsw9ZOglNg
On iphone would be the same

If it ends up looking and playing anything like that youtube clip then i will be very impressed. I look forward to seeing this game in the hopefully near future.

Last edited by GodSon; 05-13-2009 at 11:27 AM..

Closed Thread