★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: BVoll
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 44.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Join CyberPigeon on it's quest to rid the once beautiful internet of destructive malware. Equipped with the powerful and highly-upgradable, CyberBuster, it leave it's enemies shaking in their data streams.

Features:
-Easy to control gameplay
-A fun, addictive shooter
-Seven unique weapons
-Seven different enemies - with their own special attack!
-Powerups (including Holo-Pigeons and projectile reflecting sword gameplay)
-Colorful graphics
-Shop - Use credits earned in gameplay to unlock skins, game modes and minigames!

Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
Compatible with iPhone 3GS (and later), iPod Touch 3rd Generation (and later) and iPad.

BVoll's comments:
Hi, I'm Brian, the developer of CyberPigeon. I'm very open to feedback and comments as I'm trying to build it to be the best it possibly can.

Download:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cyberpigeon/id462305304?mt=8

Gameplay video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPnXgZwftVQ

--------
Join CyberPigeon on it's quest to rid the once beautiful internet of destructive malware. Equipped with the powerful and highly-upgradable, CyberBuster, it leave it's enemies shaking in their data streams.

Features:
-Easy to control gameplay
-A fun, addictive shooter
-Seven unique weapons
-Seven different enemies - with their own special attack!
-Powerups (including Holo-Pigeons and projectile reflecting sword gameplay)
-Colorful graphics
-Shop - Use credits earned in gameplay to unlock skins, game modes and minigames!
---------

Promo codes:

6E4MERLHPAF7
MRLPF6WF7AR9
L9MHWAHYTK76
PRK4H4LNRWAX
TYJJALT9RNT7

Thank you very much,
Brian Voll

Let me know what you think of it, enjoy!

Edit
Just a quick note, the next version will have a tutorial system, the controls are tilt the device up and down to move, and tap on the screen to shoot. Pause and weapon select is the bottom left corner button. Calibrate the accelerometer is in this menu.
02-27-2012, 07:51 AM

02-27-2012, 07:53 AM
Just redeemed TYJJALT9RNT7 now. Looking forward to trying this out; thanks for sharing!
02-27-2012, 07:59 AM
6E4MERLHPAF7
Thanks !!!
02-27-2012, 09:03 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Thanks guys! I'm trying to get ideas for the next version; improvements, additions, etc. Of course, if I like your idea and think I can fit it in, I'll give you credit if you wish.

Thanks again,
Brian

Just a quick note, the next version will have a tutorial system, the controls are tilt the device up and down to move, and tap on the screen to shoot. Pause and weapon select is the bottom left corner button. Calibrate the accelerometer is in this menu.