★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: bondclay
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 42.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Theyre the sprites living quietly in the valleys. Theyre also the fearless warriors fighting the invaders with their lives. Theyre on an adventurous journey to rescue the 5 Elders and to take back their land. They are the Mighty Beanz

Instructions

- Just tap, slide, and hurl away. A simple finger gesture thats quick and smooth.
- Join the Mighty Beanz together to maximize their powers.
- Leverage their special skills and fight with strategy.

Highlights

- An innovative action game thats simple yet exciting.
- Innovative game play with unique art styles in 5 different map settings. Experience the stunning battles and the dramatic music. Test your instincts for quick actions while enjoy some great visuals.
- Rescue the 5 Elders and acquire their distinctive powers.
- Meet the challenge and beat the 15 vicious industrial invaders.
- Bring the surviving Beanz to the next level. Rally your troops and get ready for the boss.
- More firepower support is waiting for you to unlock.
- Supports Game Center.

Video: http://youtu.be/PYhkyl-Akyc
Gameplay presentation: http://youtu.be/xDLGBKvSCaI

strivemind's comments:

Video: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzU3MDgzNzMy.html

I recommend watching the video. The screenshots led me to believe it was another castle defense game, but it's actually far more unique. It involves gathering and combining combinations of your minions and strategically dragging them to attack parts of the bosses.
02-27-2012, 10:17 AM
Universal? any impressions out there please?

02-27-2012, 10:20 AM
Is this supposed to be related to the toy? They don't look like them. Also the Mighty Beanz kids toy fad faded quite a while back, LOL.

http://www.mightybeanz.com/
02-27-2012, 10:43 AM
02-27-2012, 11:50 AM
Loving the Patapon-esque art style (thanks for the vid Sanuku), but are there any impressions out there from a gameplay perspective? I've been burnt so many times when buying games based on screenshots alone, I promised myself to hold out in future. So here I am, holding out...

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
02-27-2012, 12:06 PM
This actually looks interesting, the first thing I noticed was the Patapon-inspired art.
02-27-2012, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by justln View Post
This actually looks interesting, the first thing I noticed was the Patapon-inspired art.
Yeah I noticed that too. If it plays even in the slightest bit like it I'll be satisfied. So sad I had to sell patapon 3....

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926
02-27-2012, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball926 View Post
Yeah I noticed that too. If it plays even in the slightest bit like it I'll be satisfied. So sad I had to sell patapon 3....
Have you tried this one then buddy?

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
02-27-2012, 07:26 PM
This looks good

Last edited by TheFrost; 02-27-2012 at 07:31 PM.
02-27-2012, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Potticary View Post
Have you tried this one then buddy?
not yet. I'll give it a go in a little bit.Tied up playing my vita

Add Me on Gamecenter/Steam: Fireball926