★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

King Cashing is 50% off this week!

02-27-2012, 11:45 AM
King Cashing is 50% off this week!

King Cashing: Slots Adventure is 50% off this week! Get it at 0.99$ USD while you can!

Maker of King Cashing 2 and King Cashing: Slots Adventure - Follow me on Twitter! - Spread the word about King Cashing 2 and gain king points that do absolutely nothing!
02-27-2012, 11:47 AM
I've been thinking about trying this out for a while. A sale is just the motivation I needed Thanks.

02-27-2012, 03:26 PM
I finished this game several times, and it fun to play..
Will there be a 2nd one like this ?
02-27-2012, 03:33 PM
Any chance you can think about adding in iCloud support? I'd love to be able to carry this to/from my iPhone and iPad.
02-27-2012, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
I've been thinking about trying this out for a while. A sale is just the motivation I needed Thanks.
Hope you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
I finished this game several times, and it fun to play..
Will there be a 2nd one like this ?
Yes: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...&postcount=245
A thread with more info on the next King Cashing will be created in the coming weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
Any chance you can think about adding in iCloud support? I'd love to be able to carry this to/from my iPhone and iPad.
iCloud is planned in a future update but not the next one... It would be a manual sync. (Push to cloud, pull from cloud) Maybe if there's time left it'll be added to the next update but no promise. It'll be done eventually though. The next King Cashing will probably have it on release.

Maker of King Cashing 2 and King Cashing: Slots Adventure - Follow me on Twitter! - Spread the word about King Cashing 2 and gain king points that do absolutely nothing!
02-27-2012, 04:56 PM
Great to see the Dev on here actively replying and supporting this game. Another reason I highly recommend this game.

Very fun, but as has been pointed out, a bit on the short side. Though if you're an achievement/perfectionist gamer there is plenty or replayability in the game.

I'm excited to see where the Dev takes this game and future endeavors! I'm sure everyone's looking for more depth and great ideas from you guys

Favourites: Soosiz, 100 Rogues, Game Dev Story, Bug Heroes, geoDefense, Tiny Heroes, Skullpogo, Mega Worm, Gravity Hook, Space Miner, Mage Gauntlet, Mini Squadron, Solomon's Boneyard
02-27-2012, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by multimage View Post
Hope you like it!

Yes: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...&postcount=245
A thread with more info on the next King Cashing will be created in the coming weeks.
Thanks.. Can't wait for the sequel.. from reading, it's going to be huge
02-27-2012, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTF2 View Post
I'm excited to see where the Dev takes this game and future endeavors! I'm sure everyone's looking for more depth and great ideas from you guys
What I like is that some of the forum users provided so many great ideas and support when we launched the game. For example, the survival mode that I'm currently working on actually came from a suggestion that came not long after launching the game. I'm not using the idea "as is", but the core of it came from the suggestion and I've been building upon that since launch, in my head. The same is true for the next King Cashing: most of the ideas come from reading the comments and what people liked and didn't like. I can't wait to finally start working on it and share it with the world!

02-27-2012, 07:48 PM
King Cashing is one of those games that completely took me by surprise.

The most addictive game I got in a long long time.

I've passed the game 3 times now and I still open it up once in awhile, just for kicks.
02-28-2012, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by negitoro View Post
I've passed the game 3 times now and I still open it up once in awhile, just for kicks.
Nice! The update will give even more reason to play again!