★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Hero Factory: a beacon of strength and security throughout the universe. It stands fortress-like in the centre of Makuhero City, impenetrable and incorruptible until now!

A hideous collection of villains and monsters have broken out of a high security prison contained within and have fled to all corners of the galaxy.

As the Heroes battle to capture the villains, it soon becomes apparent that the breakout is merely a way to distract the Heroes from the actions of the evil Black Phantom. He has stayed behind to destroy the Assembly Tower and has triggered an automatic shutdown of our core systems.

Zib has been immobilized and contact with many of the Heroes has been cut off. They are stranded in hostile territory!

You must help Rocka use all of his training and expertise to complete his mission and reach the security panel in the Control Room. Take Hero Factory out of lock down and lets get our people home!

During combat, keep an eye out for weapon upgrades and collectables to boost your firepower and gain access to secret areas. Keep collecting and you could be rewarded with achievement codes for use in the full game at http://www.HeroFactory.com/

Good luck we are all relying on you

---------------------
Our privacy policy is accepted if you download this app.
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy

LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2012 The LEGO Group.
02-28-2012, 07:03 AM
Anybody checked this out? A LEGO dual-stick shooter could be interesting.

02-28-2012, 07:32 AM
Controls suck-not worth your time.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
02-28-2012, 07:34 AM
Well the game isn't that bad but the auto targeting and a rather slow pace bring the game down. When you add the fact that you need to grind your way through, especially towards the end, this app will only be used by fans looking for codes that you can enter on the official website.

As far as dual stick shooter goes, there's a lot of games better even for free.

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
02-28-2012, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Well the game isn't that bad but the auto targeting and a rather slow pace bring the game down. When you add the fact that you need to grind your way through, especially towards the end, this app will only be used by fans looking for codes that you can enter on the official website.

As far as dual stick shooter goes, there's a lot of games better even for free.
The game is bad. I thought I was shooting and my finger was clearly shooting and moving the stick, but nothing happened and the stick didn't move.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
02-28-2012, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
The game is bad. I thought I was shooting and my finger was clearly shooting and moving the stick, but nothing happened and the stick didn't move.
Oh? I had no problem at all with the controls, both sticks worked.

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
02-28-2012, 08:16 AM
This does look like a bad Unity3D Tech Demo

I still will give it a try
02-28-2012, 10:23 AM
Yeah I gave it a shot and it's really not that good. In addition to it just not being a good DSS in general, it doesn't have that LEGO charm that other mainstream LEGO games have.

Twitter: @JZWilliams
GameCenter/OpenFeint/GameloftID/Disc Drivin'/Hero Academy: zman2100
02-28-2012, 10:28 AM
Game Impressions