★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Bejeweled meets lucha libre meets rock, paper, scissors. Fun and highly addictive!" - Carlos Icaza, Co-Founder, Ansca Mobile
"I am having a good, massively frustrating time with it. Join me if you dare." - Garth Sundem, wired.com/geekdad
4 out of 5 stars - "I have to say Im impressed with just how excruciatingly difficult the puzzles can get. It's tough. But the kind of tough I can appreciate." - Rob Rich, 148Apps.com
4.5 out of 5 stars CrazyMikesapps.com

If you are a fan of Fling! or Bejeweled, then you'll definitely want to check out Rock vs. Paper vs. Scissors Rumble!

CREATED BY PUZZLE LOVERS. CREATED FOR PUZZLE LOVERS.
DISCLAIMER - THIS GAME IS NOT AS SIMPLE AS IT SEEMS. DIFFICULTY RATING IS ABOVE AVERAGE!

Teaser Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSv3L5lYc2I
Gameplay Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR-OEWi2BFs

---
---

Are you ready to rumble? Find your inner luchador and be the last man standing in this original take of an old school classic! Rock vs. Paper vs. Scissors Rumble is a unique puzzle game whose rules are derived from the basics of rock, paper, scissors. You are given a board of tiles representing these three characters in a variety of combinations. Move a tile one space in any direction where rock smashes scissors, scissors cuts paper, or paper covers rock. Strategize your moves by tapping or swiping your way around the board to clear it leaving one tile left. Sounds simple? Accept the challenge and find out if you have what it takes to be king of the hill!

Features:

- 140 mind-bending puzzles across all puzzle packs
- Challenging puzzle design that is hand-crafted and picked (not generated)
- Four levels of difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, and Expert)
- Multiple solutions per puzzle for tons of brain-teasing fun
- Intuitive gameplay and controls
- Game Center enabled
- OpenFeint enabled
- Ad free
- Animated tiles brought to life
- Leaderboards
- Unlimited undo
- Hints
- HD retina display graphics/animations
- Original soundtrack

cidevelop's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
02-28-2012, 08:54 AM
The game is great with a nice difficulty curve Well maybe a little too steep, but still manageble.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

02-28-2012, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
The game is great with a nice difficulty curve Well maybe a little too steep, but still manageble.
thanks! glad you like it...yea, we were debating how hard to make it...that's why we provided a lot of easy puzzles and less harder ones...here is the breakdown (44 - easy, 38 - medium, 32 - hard, 26 - expert)...if you play it enough, you'll get into a groove on the strategy...trust me, i've played it too much unlimited undo makes the game much easier...so that's why we provided that option without ruining the integrity of the challenge...but there's nothing wrong with a challenge either right? thanks for the valuable feedback...perhaps we should provide more easier puzzles soon?

Last edited by cidevelop; 02-28-2012 at 10:15 AM.
02-28-2012, 10:15 AM
Looks good! Are there achievements to earn in Game Center? I know there are leaderboards.

240,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: donnydj76
Let's go Yankees!
02-28-2012, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
Looks good! Are there achievements to earn in Game Center? I know there are leaderboards.
Thanks! Glad you like it...No achievements live yet...We are in development with them as we speak...The artwork was held back...That's why it didn't make it into the initial release...But we did not want to hold back the game...So there's the trade-off...Look for them in an update coming very soon...
02-28-2012, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
Just get it. it's free and you'll like it.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
03-07-2012, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cidevelop View Post
Thanks! Glad you like it...No achievements live yet...We are in development with them as we speak...The artwork was held back...That's why it didn't make it into the initial release...But we did not want to hold back the game...So there's the trade-off...Look for them in an update coming very soon...
No achievements just yet but we did release an update yesterday with these changes:
- Restructured In-App purchasing
- More puzzles included with base package
- FREE unlimited undo (makes the game much easier)
Hope this helps with the difficulty curve and a better sampling of puzzles...
03-08-2012, 02:13 PM
For those of you who are curious about the gameplay...Here's a video from CrazyMike demonstrating the app...

Youtube link | Pop Up
04-10-2012, 08:30 AM
Rock vs. Paper vs. Scissors Rumble is OpenFeint's FREE game of the day!

http://freegameoftheday.com