★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: How do you feel about blue things? Wouldnt you like to collect a ton of them? What about red things? Arent they just the worst?

Have you always dreamed of having points? Guess what. You can have a MILLION points. Or more! Even better you can see how many more points you have compared to your friends and family. Doesnt that sound nice?

If you answered yes to one or more questions above, then good sir or madam, please enjoy Envelop, a video game, which allows you to do all those things and more.

Not even mentioned above is the all original score. Never mind the lovingly hand-crafted retro arcade vector visual style. Say nothing of the one-man team who pleads for your support of indie gaming.

ultramegatronic's comments:
Sorry for my first post in the forum being a game announcement, but I'm very excited for everyone to see my new game.

It's called Envelop. It's an action-puzzle game that has a multi-touch game mechanic, is fast paced, has an all-original score, and was made by a one-man team. It's a universal app, so it works for the iPad as well. For more information please visit the site: http://umtc.co/envelop

Gameplay video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Promo codes:
MYPTL67M9PFR [edit: gone]
W36JP6R36P39 [edit: gone]
YMNN4AKJLFPX [edit: gone]

Sorry I don't have more to give out, but I encourage you to buy it if these codes are already used up. Just one guy made this (me) and I can use all the help promoting it I can get!

Thanks everyone!

02-28-2012, 02:58 PM
I redeemed YMNN4AKJLFPX. Thanks and good luck with your new game!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

02-28-2012, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
I redeemed YMNN4AKJLFPX. Thanks and good luck with your new game!
Thanks! I hope you enjoy it!
02-28-2012, 03:10 PM
It is very nicely done. Expect an app store review and further comments here from me in the next day or so.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
02-28-2012, 04:09 PM
Lurker shmurker... All codes used up.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-28-2012, 04:15 PM
This game looks beautiful <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhoy View Post
Ask pbarillas how to make the character jump he's intelligent. He should answer. He sometimes doesn't answer though because he has other commitments like learning nursery rhymes, the alphabet and how to tie his shoe laces.
02-28-2012, 04:29 PM
Wow, already? Thanks for the interest and kind words everyone. I'll post more codes later if I can spare them, but I'm trying my best to spread the word around everywhere and Apple only gives you so many.

Tell your friends!
02-28-2012, 05:34 PM
It looks great! Can't wait to convince someone to buy it for me! :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhoy View Post
Ask pbarillas how to make the character jump he's intelligent. He should answer. He sometimes doesn't answer though because he has other commitments like learning nursery rhymes, the alphabet and how to tie his shoe laces.
02-28-2012, 06:31 PM
Unique gameplay, not seen so far
02-28-2012, 08:10 PM
Tell your friends