★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: PROMO CODES: 10 to giveaway for "Islands of Diamonds"

02-28-2012, 07:56 PM
PROMO CODES: 10 to giveaway for "Islands of Diamonds"

Hi Folks,

I'm Paul, one half of Happymonitor Games Studio in NYC. We have 10 promo codes to give away right now for our upcoming physics platformer "Islands of Diamonds" which goes on sale on March 12th as a Universal App for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch (* note, it requires a retina display on iPhone and iPod.)

http://www.islandsofdiamonds.com

We have a special offer for Touch Arcade forum members. You have an opportunity to own a copy today for free. All we ask is that after your time playing that you answer a short survey for us that will help us gather feedback to continue to improve the game over upcoming App Store updates.

Be one of the first ten folks to send us a private message and we'll send you a promo code and a link to the survey.

Cheers! And thank you in advance for helping to make our game better with your feedback!

Paul Chambers
Happymonitor Games Studio

02-28-2012, 11:43 PM
Thank you for everyone's interest. Congratulations to our ten promo code winners! Unfortunately there are now no more codes remaining.

We'll be back on the forum soon with more codes to give away and more Islands of Diamonds news.

In the meantime, don't forget to follow us at our Facebook or Twitter links below!
02-29-2012, 12:48 AM
Hi Paul, I don't know if user "Sanuku" got to grab a code or not, but if he didn't I strongly recommend you to make yourselves an 11th code and give it to him. He usually posts 10-minute gameplay videos of all the games he plays, which is the best promo you can get in these forums (if the game plays well, that is ). Check his posts.
02-29-2012, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
Hi Paul, I don't know if user "Sanuku" got to grab a code or not, but if he didn't I strongly recommend you to make yourselves an 11th code and give it to him. He usually posts 10-minute gameplay videos of all the games he plays, which is the best promo you can get in these forums (if the game plays well, that is ). Check his posts.
i second this... get Sanuku a code, and he'll get you guys a 10 min video... Usually when Sanuku makes a vid, the game gets more attention.... Usually....

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
02-29-2012, 01:30 AM
Game looks great, followed and liked @speed4mee