Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-29-2012, 07:05 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I began watching the video then felt like I had to turn it off after a couple of minutes because I didn't want it to spoil the game for me. Can't recall feeling that way about any other release. Sky high expectations now though, which might not be a good thing.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:25 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I began watching the video then felt like I had to turn it off after a couple of minutes because I didn't want it to spoil the game for me. Can't recall feeling that way about any other release. Sky high expectations now though, which might not be a good thing.

Well, at least it is from the Bryce Manor devs. Shouldn't be too bad.
But I really wonder if anybody is able to design a high quality game that makes you unable to critisize it.
Guess that is not possible.
GOD doesn't develop apps.

Last edited by Vovin; 02-29-2012 at 07:29 AM..
Old 02-29-2012, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Perfect. That`s exactly what I wanted to do... I didn`t even did push all those Buttons on the Screen when the Game told me to do so to spoil as less as Possible so you Folks do conquer the Game on your own and fall in love as I did with Waking Mars and Incoboto...
Old 02-29-2012, 08:12 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Yep definitely an amazing experience. as someone said before, it's actually more of an experience like S&S rather than a game, but as in S&S, there is still gaming elements such as throwing the seeds into plants in an angry birds mechanism, but you really shouldn't buy this expecting a hardcore gaming experience, but a laid back relaxing exploration experience.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:20 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

Will wait for impressions
Old 02-29-2012, 09:23 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Yep definitely an amazing experience. as someone said before, it's actually more of an experience like S&S rather than a game, but as in S&S, there is still gaming elements such as throwing the seeds into plants in an angry birds mechanism, but you really shouldn't buy this expecting a hardcore gaming experience, but a laid back relaxing exploration experience.
Same here ! Started watching it and was amazed by it, had to stop the video as i wanted to get that initial experience later tonight.

Was just about to say it reminds me of S&S as it seems also a great visual experience rather than just a 'game'.

For me tonight will be the best night of games since middle of December.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:28 AM
iPad mini

Quote:
Snap Gabrien, I done the very same thing! Can't wait for this one.

Waking Mars and Incoboto will doubtless give me a very late night tonight. My wife won't be happy. It was our 17th anniversary a couple of weeks back and I pulled out all the stops. But tonight is my night!
Old 02-29-2012, 09:32 AM
iPad mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Yep definitely an amazing experience. as someone said before, it's actually more of an experience like S&S rather than a game...
Yeah, it looks a kinda combo of Sword & Sworcery and Aquaria - Mmmmm, tasty!
Old 02-29-2012, 09:39 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Same here ! Started watching it and was amazed by it, had to stop the video as i wanted to get that initial experience later tonight.

Was just about to say it reminds me of S&S as it seems also a great visual experience rather than just a 'game'.

For me tonight will be the best night of games since middle of December.
It definitely is, was one of the beta testers and I can easily recommend this to everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Potticary View Post
Yeah, it looks a kinda combo of Sword & Sworcery and Aquaria - Mmmmm, tasty!
Hmm, that combo actually might describe it the best, although I haven't played Aquaria but it sure looks like that.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:50 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
This game is definitely an amazing experience. It's an awesome life form planting/growing exploration game on Mars. It is pretty freaking awesome when you see all the beautiful plants and if you take the time to look around you and admire the environment.