Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-21-2012, 03:44 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
I play this game a little here and there. Am about 3-4 hours in (the clock in the game however only hows 1.5 hours weirdly) and am at the start of Chapter 4. How long more do I have?

Also, by 6 hours for every ending, what do you mean?

PS: To the devs, I am disappointed the Android Humble version doesn't have voice acting like the one on my iPad. Really unfair considering you guys are doing it on Humble.
What I mean is that my in-game timer said 6 hours the first time I'd seen every ending.
Old 12-21-2012, 03:59 PM

Okay you convinced me buying now. And it's on sale which seems like an insane deal.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:33 PM
iPad 2

Is this really that good?
Old 12-21-2012, 08:02 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markku View Post
Is this really that good?
Nope... Not one person here knows what they're talking about, and TA staff just got into iOS gaming 2 months ago...

YES!!! GET THIS NOW!
Old 12-21-2012, 08:42 PM
iPad mini

It was a pleasure (and now, it kind of feels like a privilege) to have been a part of beta testing this game. I honestly haven't bought and played the game since I initially tested it, but I just caved and plan on re-visiting Mars again soon.
Old 12-23-2012, 05:13 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I really need some help I'm really stuck

At the Feranmaxes I cant raise the biomass enough, as there is just not any fertile grounds or those spider plants, for the cerebrate to open so I can get to that 0ct0 module

Also I managed to find 0ct0 but now I dont know where to go or what to do next...

How to just finish the game from here?

Last edited by Mag; 12-23-2012 at 07:43 AM..
Old 12-24-2012, 03:35 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

This game will not run for me or my friend on either of ours' New iPad (4th gen).

It works fine on iPad 2&3. Bummer.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:04 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

I ragequit during the weird source of the signal challenge, where you have to swipe around to find an image. Loaded the game up the next day and am no longer prompted when standing next to the statue with the text that initiates this challenge, and cannot complete this mission objective. I've moved on and progressed further, but this still won't resolve itself. Any suggestions?
Old 12-26-2012, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabdog View Post
This game will not run for me or my friend on either of ours' New iPad (4th gen).

It works fine on iPad 2&3. Bummer.
I'm not sure how I haven't heard of this yet, considering the iPad 4th Gen has been out for months. Which iOS version? Have you tried restarting your devices? Send me a crash log please! (support at tigerstylegames dot com)
Old 12-26-2012, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt33 View Post
I ragequit during the weird source of the signal challenge, where you have to swipe around to find an image. Loaded the game up the next day and am no longer prompted when standing next to the statue with the text that initiates this challenge, and cannot complete this mission objective. I've moved on and progressed further, but this still won't resolve itself. Any suggestions?
You technically don't need to finish the Signal Chamber quest line to get any of the remaining endgame content, so I wouldn't worry about it too terribly much, though that's a fun room if you don't get stuck on the visualization. I'm going to try to have a fix for this issue (where the quest gets blocked) in January, but you can also work around it by deleting the save file for Level_SignalChamber, and you need to grab iExplorer to get at the files on your phone.