Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-29-2012, 08:18 PM

Is this by the same developer as Flaboo? I really liked that one and think I'll definitely check this out.

EDIT: oops, just saw the signature link below Dene's post.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:41 PM

I had no idea this was created by just one person. Considering the effort involve to do the code, artwork, sound and music solo, Touch Arcade readers should really be supporting this developer. This is indie gaming at its finest and should be rewarded.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:03 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Love it. But crashed over ten times on my iPad2 within the first five minutes of gameplay. That's not good.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:58 PM

Hasn't crashed on me once and I think I am a reasonable distance into the game as I have 35 sun stars. Absolutely loving it and the puzzles are interesting and challenging. Controls system works exceptionally well too.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:11 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dene View Post
Thanks for the kind words. They mean a lot.

As for iPhone: watch the movie on your iPhone and tell me if you can figure out what's going on. I personally think Inco might suffer from being too small!

I'm still considering it, though, but It's just me doing everything by myself, so it all takes a lot longer and is more painful than for most teams.
I think it would be fine. I'm basing this off of Prevail and how it looks like it it'll play on smaller devices. And with all the hype and anticipation for that game, I think you'd be backed decently. But, obviously, that's me just speculating.

If you do decide to bring it to the smaller devices, you can expect an instabuy from me!

But, yeah, no rush if it's too much. I sometimes forget that iOS is full of one and two man teams. But, somehow, you guys seem to make some of the best games.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:41 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dene View Post
Thanks for the kind words. They mean a lot.

As for iPhone: watch the movie on your iPhone and tell me if you can figure out what's going on. I personally think Inco might suffer from being too small!

I'm still considering it, though, but It's just me doing everything by myself, so it all takes a lot longer and is more painful than for most teams.
Now I was excited based on the trailer, but hearing you did this on your OWN? I might not play it for a month afterwards but I would do anything to support that kind of commitment and care.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:39 PM

Bought! Looking forward to getting home so I can have a good go
Old 02-29-2012, 11:40 PM

Getting near the end of the game (2 more levels to go). There is a decent chunk of content in this game and it never gets old as new elements are introduced just as you get familiar with the existing abilities. Now I am just hoping we will see some DLC content because I don't want this to end.
Old 03-01-2012, 01:35 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Just a few levels into this but it seems great. Flaboo is one of my favorite iPhone games which made this an instabuy.
Old 03-01-2012, 01:46 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 8.x

Default Early game impressions

I have only played this for a short time but I am already in love with it. Add to that, that this was all done by a single guy... mind blown.

Everyone buy this!