Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-15-2012, 05:51 AM

Yes - retina support still in the pipeline. I have it running at higher res, but I'm having to re-author all the darned graphics again.

This is going exceptionally slowly due to my time being split between Fluttermind stuff and Another Place stuff where there are 4 (still unpaid) guys requiring my attention.

Anyway, excuses aside, it should happen and - as ever - thanks so much for your patience.*

As it is, I'm considering handing Inco over to someone else so you guys and the game you bought can get the attention you deserve.

*P.S. This is why single dude companies don't rule the world.
Old 07-15-2012, 07:35 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dene View Post
As it is, I'm considering handing Inco over to someone else so you guys and the game you bought can get the attention you deserve.
I sure hope this doesn't mean us having to purchase it all over again.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:46 AM
Banned
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Really cool game ... i strongly recommend to buy this game
Old 07-15-2012, 02:05 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Help-Sincerity

Help I've been stuck on this one for so long! I'm trying to get the star stuck inside the bubble on Sincerity. Only three of the five red lights on the light ring are green, and I can't figure out what to do!

Absolutely love this game by the way!
Old 07-15-2012, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
I sure hope this doesn't mean us having to purchase it all over again.
Good Lord, no! Nor will I punch puppies in the face, dance in front of cripples, or make jokes about Anne Frank.

Charging again would make me the tooliest tool in the world. In fact, if you covered the floor with all the tools ever manufactured and had someone pick out the biggest tool there, they'd have to point at me.

I will never drop this game's price. I will never add adverts. I will never add 'Freemium' content. You bought it. You have it. It's yours.

Hope you get the point.

If I manage to hand over Inco, it'll be so you have someone looking after the game 24/7, as well as ensuring it finally gets to Android/iPhone and... making a sequel. :-)
Old 07-15-2012, 09:31 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
...Hope you get the point.

If I manage to hand over Inco, it'll be so you have someone looking after the game 24/7, as well as ensuring it finally gets to Android/iPhone and... making a sequel. :-)
I see what you're saying now. By earlier saying you were going to give it to someone else, I thought you meant you were planning on selling the game (a la Casey's Contraptions and Rovio) and it would be pulled from the App Store then relaunched under some other house's brand. I couldn't see how that would benefit us users, so I'm glad to hear it's just a change of day-to-day game asset management, not actual game ownership. Thanks for explaining!
Old 07-16-2012, 12:44 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

I think it's getting to the point where I will reset my game and play it over. Loved this game so much the first time through!
Old 07-17-2012, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
I think it's getting to the point where I will reset my game and play it over. Loved this game so much the first time through!
Ooooh, I'd wait. There's a semi-demi-sorta-kinda-HD-bug-fix-and-jetpack-mark2-version coming really soon.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:13 PM

Quote:
I will never drop this game's price. I will never add adverts. I will never add 'Freemium' content. You bought it. You have it. It's yours.

Hope you get the point.
I will quote that in the first Post so possible upcoming Customer know that they should buy it right now since there is never coming a Sale so they are wasting their Time.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:16 PM

Thanks so much. The HD-ish* version is built, working and - bar testing - ready to ship!

*Not every asset is HD. Just wanted to be honest!