★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Pixel People - A Unique Discovery-Based Sandbox City Builder [by LambdaMu Games]

03-02-2012, 04:37 AM
Pixel Graphic sold it for me right away. Insta buying.

GC - Eldyth
03-02-2012, 05:30 AM
Nice to see a local developer, and moreso when it's a sweet-looking game!

My Game Review Blog (iOS and more)

Hot Springs Story Guide and Strategies/Tips thread

03-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phazer89 View Post
Nice to see a local developer, and moreso when it's a sweet-looking game!
Singapore developers are actually doing pretty good. Witching Hour Studios have done an amazing job with Ravenmark (<3 those guys). Secret Base (also based in Singapore) has just launched a pretty awesome game.

And let's not forget Personae Studios' upcoming Mechwarrior.

Join us at facebook to find out about our latest games!
www.lambdamugames.com/facebook

Last edited by Lambdamu; 03-03-2012 at 11:50 AM.
03-02-2012, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambdamu View Post
Singapore developers are actually doing pretty good. Witching Hour Studios have done an amazing job with Ravenmark (<3 those guys). Secret Base (also based in Singapore) has just launched a pretty awesome game.

And let's not forget Personae Studios upcoming Mechwarrior.
That's true! You guys are coming out with some pretty great games. I remember when I first got my hands on the Ravenmark beta; talk about being blown away. And Tobe is awesome!

Hmm... I guess I'm a little more excited for this now.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
03-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Game is a definite buy for me looks amazing. Also loving the amazing pizel art graphics. Also seems like a really good game concept.

Member of the Beta Tester Alliance
Games I have Beta Tested: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1.../edit?hl=en_US
Add me on Game Center: bjp13
03-05-2012, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambdamu View Post
Welcome to Project Utopia Humanity's last hope! But this isn't your typical city building game in fact, the city builds itself if you can find the people to populate it!
This line really intrigued me. I'm looking forward to more info on the game, and I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.
07-11-2012, 09:49 AM
I had to sign up to these forums just to say how awesome this game sounds. I can not wait to see it in the appstore. Kudos!
07-12-2012, 08:52 AM
The trailer and art style is looking really nice! I'm looking forward to seeing more on what the gameplay will be. Good luck with it!

My game: MazeMage, a turn-based pixel-sprite puzzle adventure game.
TouchArcade thread here or play the old web demo. We're also looking for iOS beta testers.
(Plus I'm also the Sr Art Director working on mobile games at Kabam)
07-18-2012, 03:31 PM
When's this app out?
07-18-2012, 03:42 PM
+ Support for local games!

I wonder how many people know that Autumn Dynasty by Touch Dimensions ( published by Bulkypix) is also a developed in Singapore game.