Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 08:32 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Skype™ to Jordanrracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by devensega View Post
This could be brilliant if we can actually buy it. Unfortunately these games are ripe for becoming freemium nightmares. Please let us buy it.....
So this is another city building game with little interaction with the city other then generating more cash and 'gems' from it? Let me guess... Buy more gems to get more pixelated cool buildings that do nothing but able to stare at it?

I mean it's more unique than the rest considering it has that Doodle God feature of mixing two thigs together to get something new.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:21 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanrracer View Post
So this is another city building game with little interaction with the city other then generating more cash and 'gems' from it? Let me guess... Buy more gems to get more pixelated cool buildings that do nothing but able to stare at it?

I mean it's more unique than the rest considering it has that Doodle God feature of mixing two thigs together to get something new.
I have no idea what it is, I was just remarking that these city type games are all piss poor freemium games on iOS. I really hope this is not and that it's a real game.
Old 01-19-2013, 03:03 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by devensega View Post
I have no idea what it is, I was just remarking that these city type games are all piss poor freemium games on iOS. I really hope this is not and that it's a real game.
Amen to that. If I have to wait 12 hours after every five minutes of play, I don't consider it a game.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:33 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Thank you all for your interest and enthusiasm!

Utopia Corp. has put in a lot of time and effort in ensuring that this experience is as pleasant as possible for all Mayors. 149 more Pixel People await your arrival. Stay tuned!
Old 01-22-2013, 03:16 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

how and when can i get this?!?!
Old 01-22-2013, 05:05 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambdamu View Post
Thank you all for your interest and enthusiasm!

Utopia Corp. has put in a lot of time and effort in ensuring that this experience is as pleasant as possible for all Mayors. 149 more Pixel People await your arrival. Stay tuned!
Perhaps you could comment on the concerns the posters above aired, that this will be some freemium paywall game?
Old 01-22-2013, 05:24 AM

For all wondering about the release date...

You can grab this on the 31st of January, and we hope you do!
Old 01-22-2013, 12:11 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveWD40 View Post
Perhaps you could comment on the concerns the posters above aired, that this will be some freemium paywall game?
Thank you for your inquiry!

Utopia Corp. is dedicated to providing all members of our perfect society with the optimal planet-rebuilding experience, in terms of accessibility, design, and support.

At Utopia Corp., we believe every device-possessing survivor of the apocalypse should have the opportunity to run their own town. At times like these, we could really use all the Mayors we can get. Hence, the means to discovering all Pixel People will indeed be Freely obtainable.

There will be certain items available at a premium, to optionally assist your Mayoring efforts. However, past users of LambdaMu Systems will be aware that these items will in NO way be necessary for the complete experience. Good Mayors might find these items helpful, but better Mayors will find ways to build their slice of paradise without any additional aid.

This model was created, in our typical Utopian image, to assist the needy, and reward the strong. It would be most regrettable, but completely understandable, if this sort of challenge is not your cup of Earth Tea.

We hope you enjoy this responsibility that is to be placed on your shoulders. The fate of humanity awaits.

Every Mayor Counts. Leave no People behind.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:29 PM
Banned
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambdamu View Post
Thank you for your inquiry!

Utopia Corp. is dedicated to providing all members of our perfect society with the optimal planet-rebuilding experience, in terms of accessibility, design, and support.

At Utopia Corp., we believe every device-possessing survivor of the apocalypse should have the opportunity to run their own town. At times like these, we could really use all the Mayors we can get. Hence, the means to discovering all Pixel People will indeed be Freely obtainable.

There will be certain items available at a premium, to optionally assist your Mayoring efforts. However, past users of LambdaMu Systems will be aware that these items will in NO way be necessary for the complete experience. Good Mayors might find these items helpful, but better Mayors will find ways to build their slice of paradise without any additional aid.

This model was created, in our typical Utopian image, to assist the needy, and reward the strong. It would be most regrettable, but completely understandable, if this sort of challenge is not your cup of Earth Tea.

We hope you enjoy this responsibility that is to be placed on your shoulders. The fate of humanity awaits.

Every Mayor Counts. Leave no People behind.

So the whole game will be available without uses one cents? Or like simpsons or other "freemium" some stuff will only be available with money? Thanks
Old 01-22-2013, 05:16 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I've already said this before it was renamed that this is defiantly going to be an instant buy and I can see this game giving tiny tower a run for it's money.

But for me personally to some degree I base games on there icons aswell as there gameplay. I'm just weird lol I hope this game rocks my socks of and I can't wait to hear a release date.

Closed Thread