★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Audio Invaders Price Drop...

02-29-2012, 05:59 PM
Audio Invaders Price Drop...

Audio Invaders (HEADPHONES REQUIRED FOR YOUR SURVIVAL)

Dropped to lowest price... $0.99

Received 100% positive reviews so far...

Try it out now before this truly unique game jumps in popularity and price.

APP STORE LINK:

Check out the main TouchArcade thread with videos and more here,

Stormy Studio - A small indie team of talented individuals...founded by me... (Jon Draper)

Check out and spread the word on our 'Dark Asylum' kickstarter page running this December ....and please like 'our page' on facebook to follow its progress.

Latest release 'Audio Invaders' - Headphones required for your survival!!
03-01-2012, 04:42 AM
Aww, so soon. Well you guys should get this

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
03-01-2012, 04:35 PM
update v1 is on its way...

Sorry LOLAV1

I know you got the game at the higher price, really appreciated your input on the game. I decided to drop the price as on day 4 its sales were more than a little disappointing and I'm really hoping this game will get noticed by world a bit... as I really feel it has something unique thats worth promoting.

It may not be 100% perfect yet, but the game play is pretty fun, theres a good deal of polish and really is unique so hopefully if I keep implementing cool ideas by the users it will grow and grow into a near perfect game... at the very least its got to be worth a shot.

Oh and I've just uploaded v1.2 for approval with a few fixes and changes to the flame thrower, plus a GameCentre Login button for users who were having issues logging in.

Stormy Studio - A small indie team of talented individuals...founded by me... (Jon Draper)

Check out and spread the word on our 'Dark Asylum' kickstarter page running this December ....and please like 'our page' on facebook to follow its progress.

Latest release 'Audio Invaders' - Headphones required for your survival!!