★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Whether on the couch or on the go, Nosferatu is the perfect pastime!

----------------------------------------

You are the cutest, the fastest and the best vampire of all time.

Can you escape the sun long enough to achieve the fattest HIGHSCORE on the planet?

Whatever you do, be careful where you jump to, little Nosferatu!

CHECK OUT THE GREAT MULTIPLAYER MODE AND COMPETE WITH OTHER GAMECENTER USERS WORLDWIDE!

Features:

- Simple and precise touch control!
- Many power-ups - lots of hoarding!
- Many missions - many successes!
- Play the game again and again - endless fun!
- COOL MULTIPLAYER!
- Game Center leaderboards!
- Universal for all iTouch devices!
- Great 2D graphics!
- Great music!

Run, jump and collect - whatever comes your way, whether it be coins, humans or powerups - grab it!

It all belongs to you!

WAIT NO LONGER - GET NOSFERATU NOW!

smuttlegiaco's comments:

ENJOY!
02-29-2012, 07:09 PM
Great its out! Getting now

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??

02-29-2012, 07:21 PM
This is a fun game with excellent graphics. Pretty standard controls for a distance game but that is a good thing.
02-29-2012, 08:26 PM
you're great guys! thx for your support! :-)
02-29-2012, 08:39 PM
That trailer does the game absolutely no favours due to the horrible framerate on display. I probably would have picked this up on screenshots alone but the trailer is making me hesitate - surely not its intended purpose. (If the framerate is, indeed, that bad, thank you for for being upfront about it though and saving me a dollar.)
02-29-2012, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
That trailer does the game absolutely no favours due to the horrible framerate on display. I probably would have picked this up on screenshots alone but the trailer is making me hesitate - surely not its intended purpose. (If the framerate is, indeed, that bad, thank you for for being upfront about it though and saving me a dollar.)
I can confirm that the frame rate is silky smooth and plenty fast. No worries there. It's a nice addition to a VERY crowded genre, especially at the price.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
02-29-2012, 10:26 PM
Game Impressions

It's pretty fun. Perfect smooth on iPad 2.

You can buy 500 coins for €.79, 20,000 coins for €2.39, 80,000 coins for €4.99 (other see screenshot). And I don't have a FB account and will never have.

Played it for ten minutes or so and made 610 coins and "Stufe" (level?) 7 with one star. Will buy "better magnet" now for 500 coins. Did it. The next upgrade for the magnet (second star out of five) will cost 2,500 coins then. Most expensive "Verbesserungen" (Upgrades?) is "Schnellstart" (Fast Start?) for 3,000 coins initially (first star). There are seven "Verbesserungen", five of them for 500 coins initially.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
02-29-2012, 11:35 PM
The art design is too notch and gameplay smooth. However aside from environmental obstacles there is no threat from foes so far. Basically villagers are glorified power-ups. It would be nice if there were combatants. At least it would add more umph if you could infect villagers to form minions. Also more frequent bat mode would help spice things up. The mechanics are solid but it stikes me as a little "plain vanilla". There are a nice amount of achievements which help compell gameplay. After so many achievements Nosferatu levels up but it is not clear how the leveling up effects gameplay.
03-01-2012, 07:13 AM
Im in the top ten on Gamecenter go me! Lol

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
03-01-2012, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkbzmd View Post
Great its out! Getting now
Great its out! Getting now!!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword