★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Use your godly powers to slaughter zombies and save human survivors!

FEATURES:

Smooth & realistic 3D graphics
3D audio effect ( wear your earphone! )
Huge number of zombies
Intense & exciting game play
Gorgeous skill effects
Challenging levels
Various game modes: Classic, Time Attack, Survival, Zombie Feed ( BOSS mode coming soon! )
NO In Game Purchase!

Zombie Purge is the sequel to Angry God. Angry God was featured:

* New and Noteworthy in 108 countries including United Kingdom, German, Italy. - App Store

* "The maps are richly detailed with many roadways and open areas for the zombies to stumble through. 4/5" - Touch Arcade Moderator Review

* "The Price is fair and some of the Game Mechanics are pretty Cool. 4/5" - Touch Gameplay Editor Review

* "If an all-powerful deity picked sides in the zombie wars, we pray it'd be ours." - Featured Game of the Week, Slide To Play

Youtube Link: http://youtu.be/yMy6U2eCik0

checkpoint2011's comments:
Use your godly powers to slaughter zombies and save human survivors!

FEATURES:

★ Smooth & realistic 3D graphics
★ 3D audio effect ( wear your earphone! )
★ Huge number of zombies
★ Intense & exciting game play
★ Gorgeous skill effects
★ Challenging levels
★ Various game modes: Classic, Time Attack, Survival, Zombie Feed ( BOSS mode coming soon! )
★ NO In Game Purchase!

Zombie Purge is the sequel to Angry God. Angry God was featured:

* New and Noteworthy in 108 countries including United Kingdom, German, and Italy. - App Store

* "The Price is fair and some of the Game Mechanics are pretty Cool. 4/5" - Touch Gameplay Editor Review

* "If an all-powerful deity picked sides in the zombie wars, we pray it'd be ours." - Featured Game of the Week, Slide To Play

Lite:
- Zombie Purge Lite comes with 15 levels from the classic mode, also with a limited zombie feed mode. TRY IT FOR FREE!
- Get the full game to enjoy complete classic & feed mode, exciting time attack & survival mode, and much more!

iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zombie-purge/id505135608?mt=8
Lite version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zombie-purge-lite/id506325181?mt=8

For more information, Please contact checkpointgames@hotmail.com

Follow us on twitter
Find us on facebook

Youtube link | Pop Up

============================

We wish more players could try the Full Version, so we are glad to giveaway some promo codes.
Please post your game impression of the Lite Version, then I'll PM you with a promo code asap.

The number of codes is however limited, please forgive me if I've run out of the codes...
03-01-2012, 04:01 AM
Screenshots

Thanks Anarkitty!

Last edited by checkpoint2011; 03-01-2012 at 10:13 AM.

03-01-2012, 05:45 AM

03-02-2012, 12:39 AM
Hi,guys
Get the lite version and try the game for free. Comments are welcome.
03-02-2012, 01:00 AM
Game Impressions

The game is pretty solid, played only a few minutes and will add more later, but first impressions are positive. Graphics are clean and crisp, control is responsive, and gameplay fun. The only drawback I can see thus far is having to tap the power everytime you use it, when this get hectic I can see this as a major problem. What I suggest is once you tap on the power you want it should stay there until you select another power.
All in all a solid game and will add more as I invest more time into it.
03-02-2012, 04:17 AM
thanks for your suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
The game is pretty solid, played only a few minutes and will add more later, but first impressions are positive. Graphics are clean and crisp, control is responsive, and gameplay fun. The only drawback I can see thus far is having to tap the power everytime you use it, when this get hectic I can see this as a major problem. What I suggest is once you tap on the power you want it should stay there until you select another power.
All in all a solid game and will add more as I invest more time into it.
Thanks!

Last edited by Jarvis; 03-02-2012 at 04:21 AM.
03-02-2012, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
What I suggest is once you tap on the power you want it should stay there until you select another power.
Hi Sugimulm, Thanks for your review!

You said you have to tap the power everytime you use it. Well, in the early levels of the game, players only have a few powers, and most of the powers have relative short CoolDown time, especially for the Lightning skill (1.5 seconds). So you may find it a bit disturbing to select the same power again and again.

However as your game progress goes on, more and more powers will be introduced, and most of the later powers have much longer CoolDown time, so there'll be little or no chance that players would use the same power. In most cases, players need to fast switch between those powers to kill those zombies in time. Generally speaking it's an action packed game with a little strategy, the game play is not so casual.

You suggested that once you tap on the power it should stay there until you select another power, well at first we've thought about this design, but finally we gave it up, as the only skill could obviously benefit from it is the Lightning skill.

Again, thank you so much for your advices, if you could spare more time to play the game, we wish you could share more game impressions with us, especially on the select power issue.
03-02-2012, 05:15 AM
Can you replay levels (or grind) for money? Plus, what's the pet zombie about?
03-02-2012, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
Can you replay levels (or grind) for money? Plus, what's the pet zombie about?
To gunxsword,

Yes, you can replay levels for money. If replaying the Classic mode levels is boring, you can try the Time Attack or Survival modes. And after all, we didn't make the game play very difficult, so you don't really need to grind for money so much, you can get almost what you need to upgrade your skills during the standard game routine.

What's the pet zombie about? Hmm, why not just ask him yourself in the feed mode? He'll talk with you and tell you some... Well it's a joke, for the pet zombie, he can give you some advices, or tell you some secrets of the game. BOSS mode will come in the next major upate, your pet zombie will join you in the battle. In BOSS mode you can defeat unique zombies, you feed them, and they will help you to defeat even stronger zombies...

We are planning to make the pet zombies to join in some other modes, what about they can help you in the Time Attack mode, they can slay other small zombies to help you achieve a higher score? However this idea is not quite sure right now.

Hope this helps, and thanks for your reply!

Last edited by checkpoint2011; 03-02-2012 at 07:53 AM.
03-02-2012, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by checkpoint2011 View Post
Yes, you can replay levels for money. If replaying the Classic mode levels is boring, you can try the Time Attack or Survival modes.
Don't ask, I like grinding (to a certain extent).

Quote:
What's the pet zombie about? Hmm, why not just ask him yourself in the feed mode? He'll talk with you and tell you some... Well it's a joke, for the pet zombie, he can give you some advices, or tell you some secrets of the game. BOSS mode will come in the next major upate, your pet zombie will join you in the battle. In BOSS mode you can defeat unique zombies, you feed them, and they will help you to defeat even stronger zombies...
Last time a zombie talked to me I blew its brains out with a Masher revolver. Good times...

Would sure love some RPG like stat progression + skills etc .
Quote:
We are planning to make the pet zombies to join in some other modes, what about they can help you in the Time Attack mode, they can slay other small zombies to help you achieve a higher score? However this idea is not quite sure right now.
Perhaps include this as a skill (summon skill to be exact). I wouldn't like to raise a zombie into a single thing army taking away all the fun.

Last edited by gunxsword; 03-03-2012 at 07:24 PM.