★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Lycette Bros.
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 8.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Flying high above the rooftops, your job is to keep the street lamps burning by catching fireflies and shooting them at the lamps. Avoid the buildings and watch out for the bats that come out with the moonlight.

Includes:
Steampunk inspired graphics
Silhouetted mechanical landscape
Fishbird flying machine
Game Center

AnarKitty's comments:

03-01-2012, 06:39 AM
Really like the look of this so just bought it

First impressions - Looks great, sadly no tune in the actual game. Basically pick up fireflies and drop them on the streetlights. Avoid steam from chimneys and birds flying about.

Got to about 900 score and just seemed much of the same, was hoping for different levels or enemies but it 'seems' to just be a huge endless loop. Got quite boring.

Do like the graphic style but like i say shame theres no tune and just seems very samey, if it had different levels it would be alright but just seemed quite dull after a while sadly
03-01-2012, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Really like the look of this so just bought it

First impressions - Looks great, sadly no tune in the actual game. Basically pick up fireflies and drop them on the streetlights. Avoid steam from chimneys and birds flying about.

Got to about 900 score and just seemed much of the same, was hoping for different levels or enemies but it 'seems' to just be a huge endless loop. Got quite boring.

Do like the graphic style but like i say shame theres no tune and just seems very samey, if it had different levels it would be alright but just seemed quite dull after a while sadly
That's a shame dude, because this looks gorgeous! I'm a real sucker for Steampunk and 2D scrollers, so you just saved me 69p! I'll keep an eye out for any future updates though.

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja