★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Jump'n'run - so you are done!"

Feel the breath of danger. Come to a creepy world of scary beasts and spine-chilling zombies. Seize the treasures and get out of there before midnight, otherwise you will be locked inside forever.

Why wait? Don't loose your time!
We bet you will be short for it badly as the Crypt Runner.

WildSnake's comments:
This is FREE version of our 1 Hour To Live game. Which met your pretty positive feedback but not met enough downloads at the end.

So we decided that it would be reasonable to step closer to you and let you try it for FREE. We hope you will like the game and I ask you to leave your ratings and comments on it either here or in AppStore.

Happy Gaming!
and
Thanks a lot for your time!
03-02-2012, 04:40 AM
I hadn't seen the thread for 1 Hour To Live before. Just curious; is this a "lite" version of the other one, with less content?

03-03-2012, 01:49 AM
Hi Kitty!

Yes. Crypt Runner is kinda LITE version of 1 Hour To Live. It contains limitted number of free levels.
You can buy the additional levels later after you go through the free ones though.
03-03-2012, 04:31 AM
I don't get this. Did I write something wrong or?..
Why you quote my message without any explanation?

( Sorry guys! I just mean this is not me pushing this thread! Swear! )
03-03-2012, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildSnake View Post

LOL... good job being subtle.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-03-2012, 05:02 AM
Ignore that quoted message thing WildSnake... it's been happening a lot around here.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-03-2012, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildSnake View Post

Yeah, it's happened a lot lately; I've seen a bunch of my posts get hit with these weird bot things. Thanks for the info.
03-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Game Impressions

03-03-2012, 02:25 PM
Whoaaah!!!
Thanks so much Sanuku!!!
I can't imagine how we deserved such your support!

So actually now we've got a chance to discuss the issues even with guys who never played the game. ;-)

See that green gem stones on the levels? I always insisted that we should collect ALL of them on every level before we will be allowen to go further. But right now we are not so harsh in our current version.
What is your opinion on this guys ( and ladies ;-) )?

Thanks!