★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Daniel Carbone
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 27.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: »»MORE LEVELS COMING SOON!««

»FUN ATMOSPHERE
Little Stunt Car has a compelling feeling with great graphics, sound, and music.

»REALISTIC PHYSICS
Driving off a cliff is more fun then ever in Little Stunt Car; Feel every bounce, bump, and jump, as you quickly fly off of ramps at high speeds. Your car even has shocks!

»ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY
Complete all the levels, and then do it again to beat your best level times. Keep track of your level times on the GameCenter leaderboards plus compete with your friends!

»EASY AND CHALLENGING
Little Stunt Car features many awesome levels with varying difficulty. From Simple to Challenging, there's a level for everyone.

»Features
> Awesome graphics, sound, and music
> Many levels with varying difficulty and slight puzzle aspect
> Realistically fun physics
> Post your best time on the online GameCenter leadboards; plus compete with your friends
> Compatible with the iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, and iPhone 3GS; with retina display support!

»YouTube video preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzPfrISiLK4

»Become a fan:
www.facebook.com/GamesByBrandon

bcarbone's comments:

FUN ATMOSPHERE
Little Stunt Car has a compelling feeling with great graphics, sound, and music.

REALISTIC PHYSICS
Driving off a cliff is more fun then ever in Little Stunt Car; Feel every bounce, bump, and jump, as you quickly fly off of ramps at high speeds. Your car even has shocks!

ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY
Complete all the levels, and then do it again to beat your best level times. Keep track of your level times on the GameCenter leaderboards plus compete with your friends!

EASY AND CHALLENGING
Little Stunt Car features many awesome levels with varying difficulty. From Simple to Challenging, there's a level for everyone.

Features
> Awesome graphics, sound, and music
> Many levels with varying difficulty and slight puzzle aspect
> Realistically fun physics
> Post your best time on the online GameCenter leadboards; plus compete with your friends

YouTube video preview

Youtube link | Pop Up

Become a fan:
www.facebook.com/GamesByBrandon

03-02-2012, 05:12 PM
Any Plans for going Universal?

03-02-2012, 05:18 PM
That all depends on the popularity of the iPhone version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Any Plans for going Universal?
03-02-2012, 06:27 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Jordanrracer
Sorry but I can make this easily with a physics game on the PC (I don't think I'm allowed to say the name here.)by placing a block down with 2 wheels attached with a motor and then place a bunch of blocks under it as the track and start riding. Same thing with the iPhone version. Same graphics, concept, but you can also make your own car and tracks with the same physics.

2/5 for a very simple game that can probably be made in two hours.

edit: on a side note I forgot to mention I did not play/dowload this game yet, but telling by the video... That's my criticism.

Last edited by Jordanrracer; 03-02-2012 at 06:33 PM.
03-02-2012, 06:31 PM
downloaded and really enjoying it! A fun pick up and play title, it looks really nice, plays well, and feels right. The only things on the wish list are checkpoints, and a next button at the completion of a level rather than backing out to the menu each time.

Really nice little game, very enjoyable, and challenging enough to keep it fun and keep coming back for more.
03-02-2012, 06:41 PM
to steep imo.
03-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanrracer View Post
Sorry but I can make this easily with a physics game on the PC (I don't think I'm allowed to say the name here.)by placing a block down with 2 wheels attached with a motor and then place a bunch of blocks under it as the track and start riding. Same thing with the iPhone version. Same graphics, concept, but you can also make your own car and tracks with the same physics.

2/5 for a very simple game that can probably be made in two hours.

edit: on a side note I forgot to mention I did not play/dowload this game yet, but telling by the video... That's my criticism.

Man, I seriously hope you're just trolling.

1. try 2 MONTHS.
2. OF COURSE the game looks simple in the video! The video shows two of the simplest levels in the game. I'm not going to spoil the entire game in a video.

There. I'm glad you took the time to rate the game that I spent 2 months of my time developing, without even playing it first.
03-02-2012, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarbone View Post
Man, I seriously hope you're just trolling.

1. try 2 MONTHS.
2. OF COURSE the game looks simple in the video! The video shows two of the simplest levels in the game. I'm not going to spoil the entire game in a video.

There. I'm glad you took the time to rate the game that I spent 2 months of my time developing, without even playing it first.
He isnt trolling. He was giving an opinion. You really shouldnt get so defensive from reviewers. i do understand it can be difficult to see bad reviews but thats the game.
03-02-2012, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eAdvisory View Post
He isnt trolling. He was giving an opinion. You really shouldnt get so defensive from reviewers. i do understand it can be difficult to see bad reviews but thats the game.
Look, I can handle bad reviews. Rating my game based on the video is not a review; it means absolutely nothing. I don't tolerate that nonsense.
03-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarbone View Post
Look, I can handle bad reviews. Rating my game based on the video is not a review; it means absolutely nothing. I don't tolerate that nonsense.
Actually since it is a game you can judge what the gameplay is like just by watching the video. There are MANY games similar to this so its pretty much clear of what to expect.