★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dark Rising: Madness and Glory [by LambdaMu Games]

03-03-2012, 03:49 AM
Dark Rising: Madness and Glory [by LambdaMu Games]

LambdaMu Games proudly presents: "Dark Rising - Madness and Glory"

Dark Rising is an epic Action Strategy Adventure game built exclusively for the iOS platform. With simple yet effective touch based controls, Dark Rising presents a battlefield encounter unlike any before.

Play as the fearsome Dark Lord of the dominions and command your subservient minions against the allied forces as you unleash unprecedented dread and destruction upon their lands. Your enemies who defend the realm will fight with honor, courage and discipline – they are men who will die before they yield. And with your tactics, guile and sheer devastating power, you mean to hold them to that.

Experience life on the dark side, summon creatures hideous and vile to do your bidding, and plough through a series of challenging level as you leave a trail of doom in you wake.

Coming to the iOS.

Join us at facebook to find out about our latest games!
www.lambdamugames.com/facebook

Last edited by Lambdamu; 03-03-2012 at 03:59 AM.
03-03-2012, 04:08 AM
Looks awesome! This month?

03-03-2012, 05:46 AM
Looks great, would love to see gameplay though.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
03-03-2012, 06:44 AM
The anti-hero story looks clever... these guys have come a long way from Dice Soccer.
03-03-2012, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Looks great, would love to see gameplay though.
I thought they had some gameplay in there, around the middle. Looks like a Dwarf vs Orcs or Legendary Wars line style strategy game.
03-03-2012, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beelzebubble View Post
I thought they had some gameplay in there, around the middle. Looks like a Dwarf vs Orcs or Legendary Wars line style strategy game.
oh yeah, fast forwarded through them as the cinematics were lagging.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
03-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beelzebubble View Post
It isn't a line style strategy game .

Off to GDC! Will be posting more updates on Dark Rising and After Earth once we're back!

Join us at facebook to find out about our latest games!
www.lambdamugames.com/facebook
03-03-2012, 10:10 PM
This looks very cool. Can't wait to find out more!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
03-04-2012, 09:45 AM
Good intro if the middle bit is gameplay looks good. But a lot depends how it handles. Good teaser.
03-04-2012, 09:50 AM
Absolutely beautiful art style. Looking forward to see more.