★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

***Was #4 Iphone game on Singapore paid chart!!! Was #2 Ipad game on Singapore paid chart!!! Many thanks to everyone for your support!!!***

***Was #2 in Arcade and Action category in Singapore!!! One of the most addictive whack-a-mole game!!!***

Game Reviews
"BACKSTABBING GOODNESS" (90/100) - by The Indie Game Magazine

"" - Japanese App review by AppsJP.com

"100% funny, whack a mole game in office - Top Recommendation award by Best10Apps.com"

Game News
Featured on AppsJP.com
Featured News on AppAdvice.com

Comments from other players
"" - on www.youapp.cn

"Excellent game office politics backstab simply addictive, most interesting and exciting game ever created.A splendid 5 stars good job !!" - Exilewarrior comments on AppAdvice

"It's a really great game! Have played it alot and i never get bored :D!" - Baronen comments on Corona Forums

Game Features
A twist on the classic wack-a-mole game
7 unique characters to choose from
2 exclusive skills for each character
18 distinct levels with amazing backdrops
4 difficulty modes to overcome
6 special bosses with exquisite game-plays
26 achievements, trophies and plaques
Highscore and Achievements support with OpenFeint
Countless hours of fun!

Story and Info
Office Politics, you cant avoid it. It can be found in the smallest Studios, the largest Corporations. It is a way of life. Embrace it, or be left behind.
-Grandmaster Dugu

Office Politics: Backstab is a fast paced wack-a-mole action game - with a twist. You follow your chosen Office sterotype and their story, backstabbing colleagues to climb up the corporate ladder. Along the way, you will fight 13 different types of enemies in 18 amazing and exotic backdrops, overcoming 6 special bosses, each with their own unique game-plays. Try all 4 difficulty modes, collect the 26 available achievements, challenge your highscore with your friends, or the rest of the world. Office Politics never seemed more fun!

If you dont strike quick and heartless, you will be the one with a stab in the back.
This is Office Politics: Backstab!

From the developers
"To the people who have suffered and endured in the world of office politics, we dedicate this game to you." - Steven Teo

We are really glad that everyone likes the game and we will continue to work hard on it. Stay tune for our zombie updates and other new games! Also check out our blog as we share our experiences and tutorials on app development! Cheers!

BLOG: www.littledrummerboy.sg/#blog

We appreciate feedbacks. Please direct all feedbacks to: ldb.feedbacks@gmail.com

If you found any bugs, please direct them to: ldb.techhub@gmail.com.
Thanks for the support.

WATCH US: http://youtu.be/_XqRXUpRttQ
VISIT US: http://littledrummerboy.sg/backstab/
FOLLOW US: https://twitter.com/OfficePolitics_
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/opbackstab

KelvinZhao's comments:
Hi guys!

Our very first app launch, a game about Office Politics and backstabbing your colleagues! Do check it out and let us know what you think!

*Many thanks to Echoseven for teaching me how to post this!*
03-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Game Impressions

Looks like a very fun set of mini games nice style to all the characters, and I like how the game has a major focus on office humour

03-11-2012, 11:30 PM
A little hard to tell what the gameplay is like on the video. I went back and read the iTunes store description and see that it is a whac-a-mole type of game. It is interesting that you are able to come up with a bunch of achievements and varied gameplay with this genre.
03-12-2012, 12:21 AM
I really like the art design and obvious humor. I'm starting work in a more office-like environment tomorrow so seeing this gives me something the chew on. Although I wonder about the whac-a-mole style play.
03-12-2012, 05:33 AM
hm set of mini games. if you collect them with a good story it works well
03-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Game Impressions

I've played this for a while,it's a very entertaining casual take on office politics.

Great characterisation and the gameplay is simple(so far it's only whac a mole type,although with a slight twist. But going by the screens, there's probably other mini games later on),
the visuals and presentation are top notch. I haven't played it for long,but it's definitely worth checking out for those who like a sense of humour in their games.
03-12-2012, 11:30 AM
Thanks to all for your thoughts on the game, promo codes are sent! Do let us know if you enjoyed the game, or any feedbacks you might have!

Sri Ram, thanks for trying out the game! Yes, there wil be 6 different mini games in the form of Boss stages. Each with it's own gameplay. Hoping that they will break the pattern of the base gameplay and make it more interesting to continue playing. Hope you enjoy the rest of the game!

Check out my latest game, Office Politics: Backstab!, link
And the blog of our work processes and experiences, link
03-12-2012, 11:31 AM
Seems a good game,like these pictrues.
03-13-2012, 12:46 AM
Ah, great game. Played and completed standard difficulty. Turns out there is more content to unlock with different characters to play with.

The essential gameplay is tap (sometimes multi taps) with or without swipe beforehand. Being fast and precise is a good thing.

The good. Hilarious. Interesting characters. I like the mini boss games so far.

The bad. The transitions between scenes is a little fast at times.

Hope to post some more impressions if I get to complete the rest of the characters. Thanks.
03-13-2012, 03:02 AM
Hi m13,

Thanks for your initial thoughts on the game! We're glad you like the characters, we were trying to go for the stereotypes you might encounter in real life in the office, but weren't sure if we got it right. But from the feedback so far, seems everyone can relate to them!

Hope you enjoy the rest of the game! We will continue to update the game with more characters/stages/bosses and also any changes needed from feedbacks! (Will note the transitions comment you have.)

Check out my latest game, Office Politics: Backstab!, link
And the blog of our work processes and experiences, link