★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Save the Monster***** - Sale! FREE for an hour only!! Rated 5*

03-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Save the Monster***** - Sale! FREE for an hour only!! Rated 5*

Save the Monster, the next big Puzzler is having an opening Sale.
Usual $0.99 dropped to FREE for an hour only!! After that it will go up to its normal price of $1.99

Its free, so get it now before the hour ends!
Dont miss out! Save the Monster is rated 5*****Stars in UK and USA!!

Grab it now while you can!
Please remember to Rate to keep the upgrades, updates, and new levels coming! 5* ratings help indies

Click Here Now: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/save-the-monster/id502524517?ls=1&mt=8

SEARCH: SAVE THE MONSTER on the AppStore quickly!

NOTE: If you download, please reply to this with a message saying "DOWNLOADED!" :P Thanks!!!

Last edited by Scraff; 03-09-2012 at 10:57 AM.
03-05-2012, 11:08 AM
I dont know what i just downloaded... but i downloaded. An hour isnt much so i went "Click! Click!"

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

03-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Game Impressions

I was one of the people who beta tested this game, and still do, and i've got to say its one of the simplest conecepts in a game but the game is a actually challenging when trying to get the highest possible score on each map, getting the one star, minimum, and passing the level is easy, getting all 3 and the extra points is difficult.

Easy to learn, hard to master seems to come into play here.

http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/aeeb2bbe61a40f08.png

BETAs: Save the Monster The Sandbox
03-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trundley View Post
I was one of the people who beta tested this game, and still do, and i've got to say its one of the simplest conecepts in a game but the game is a actually challenging when trying to get the highest possible score on each map, getting the one star, minimum, and passing the level is easy, getting all 3 and the extra points is difficult.

Easy to learn, hard to master seems to come into play here.
Thanks trundley, there will be more levels etc soon, aswell as Game Centre.
Its had a great reception so far from those that have downloaded it. Just need to get word out there
Everyone who downloads, enjoy!
03-05-2012, 11:28 AM
downloaded review to come later

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8
03-05-2012, 01:21 PM
I managed to download this while it was free and wow...it's REALLY good and totally worth the asking price. It's also quite apparent from both the app description and the game itself that this was a labor of love for you Scraff and that you're very proud of it...and that you should. Brilliant work.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-05-2012, 01:54 PM
only a hour?I missed it.
03-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I managed to download this while it was free and wow...it's REALLY good and totally worth the asking price. It's also quite apparent from both the app description and the game itself that this was a labor of love for you Scraff and that you're very proud of it...and that you should. Brilliant work.
Thanks! Glad you like it! Just need a new and noteworthy appearance now lol
03-05-2012, 09:29 PM
Just to echo what MC said, awesome game. I hope readers give it a chance. Heading to iTunes to give a great review. Thanks!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
03-06-2012, 04:34 AM
1 hour sales are just... No. You limit the people who can get in on it , and it just makes people who see it on, say, app shopper go "what?"

A day, yes. Hour? No.