★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: HomeBrewz
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 56.0 MB
  • Version: 1.03
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: +++Recommended specs iPad2, iPhone4GS and later+++

The time and place is unknown, lost in the long desperate flight for survival. All that remains are whispered tales and bitter rumours that long ago, Mankind was wiped out in a single catastrophic event and only Womankind remained....sort of. There were many blamed for the source of the virus, but one thing was certain, it only infected our female species. It turned us into...vicious flesh-eating creatures... Zombies, the Old used to call them... We have different names for them, the ones we face everyday...

The Men, whom we remember as Our Lost Halves, were the weak to the virus; As though they were not strong enough for its parasite, and those who werent infected were prey for the infected women. There are none left.... except one. Ive brought Him back after years of research and failure. If the stories Ive heard of these Men are true, then He is our only hope, our last hope...our Last Man Standing.

~professor Nuwa

Last Man Standing is a time-based wave/horde shooter in 3rd person view. Fight for survival against hordes of women... ZOMBIES!!

Stunning, beautiful graphics powered by the Unreal Engine in high definition!

Unique zombie types challenge you to adapt and change your strategies!

Cut them down with ChainGun fire or blow them away with a secret Heavy Weapon!

Receive random drops and upgrades from Nuwa to survive the fight!

Save points allow you to mark your progress, and return to challenge the levels again!

Enjoy Concept Art by James zboooot DongSG from within the in-game menu!

Survive 20+ levels of brutal women zombie action, with a secret Boss at the end!
Endless mode and other enhancements to be added at a later date! Please support us!

To find out about [ Last Man Standing ], visit us at http://homebrewz.blogspot.com/

metalcasket's comments:

03-06-2012, 09:11 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Hmmm, looks kind of interesting. Wish the trailer showed some gameplay though...

03-06-2012, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Hmmm, looks kind of interesting. Wish the trailer showed some gameplay though...
Yeah me too. Honestly, I wouldn't have even found that video if I didn't check out the site in the app description. :/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-06-2012, 09:18 AM
Okay i'm going in !

Wish me luck ! Downloading now
03-06-2012, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Okay i'm going in !

Wish me luck ! Downloading now
Thanks for TOFTT, psj. Looking forward to hearing your impressions.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-06-2012, 09:20 AM
I stumbled across this game last night.I bought it (.99) but haven't had a chance to play it yet.Unreal Engine looks good,I'll give impression later.
03-06-2012, 09:21 AM
Am I the only one who thinks this looks like Skyrim? I mean I haven't played, but that does look like imo

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
03-06-2012, 09:24 AM
Well downloading, does say recommended ipad 2 and iphone 4gs and later (i've got an ipod 4th gen).

Right downloaded now, doesnt seem a huge filesize. App title will upset some people ! Says LastM...nding

Get an intro video basically saying the worlds had a big disaster and everyones turned to zombies kinda thing

Anyway game starts, OMG it runs soooo slow - the main character. Granted they said ipad 2/iphone 4gs, i thought my ipod 4 would be alright but nope. I was warned though !

Just restarting it. Saying that the zombies seem to walk at a 'normal' speed and my gunfire is quick, 'wonder' if its meant to be like this?!? The main character moves veryyyyyy slowly

The first wave features zombies which look quite cool, you start hitting them with the gun and they all appear to be zombies in bikinis you can just make out ! Got to wave 2, more of the same but with a different enemy. Wonder if the main character is meant to be a fat guy as thats their reason for the slow movement !

IF the main guy moved about faster this would be a decent little game, graphics are very nice, quite fun shooting the zombies at first. But just moves too slow so sadly deleting, oh well i took a chance

Last edited by psj3809; 03-06-2012 at 09:31 AM.
03-06-2012, 09:33 AM
I hope this delivers. I have been itching for a new twinsticker as im starting to get tired of Beat Hazard. It's still pretty good though.

So i just hope this one rocks like Johnny Cash.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-06-2012, 09:40 AM
I'll try to post a vid using Reflection (that new Mac program that works with AirPlay). I'm not sure how that'll work, but I'll give it a shot!

Might be a while though, I have class soon Someone else may beat me to it.