★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Snow Ninjas

Here are some of the snow ninjas in the next episode.

The first the basic template for snow ninjas that I to build the others off of. The one with the shovel will launch a pile of snow that chills dinos down a row, and the last rolls a boulder of snow, knocking any dinos into other lanes (crowd control).

Check out my RTS/defense game, Ninja Dino Showdown!?
ninjaDinoShowdown.com
@binaryRebels
facebook.com/ninjaDinoShowdown
03-19-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Snow Ninjas
Here are some of the snow ninjas in the next episode.

The first the basic template for snow ninjas that I to build the others off of. The one with the shovel will launch a pile of snow that chills dinos down a row, and the last rolls a boulder of snow, knocking any dinos into other lanes (crowd control).
WOOOOW!!!

Snow Ninjas ^w^

This actually makes a lot of sense, because next level is an Ice Stage

I have some ideas that you may consider :3
(or maybe not, I really dont know )

Hotcocoa Ninja
Will throw some hot cocoa in the vertical line in front of him, damaging all dinos

Snowfort Ninja
Will throw snowballs insted of shurikens :3
when the power is activated, he will start building a fort in the tile he is, blocking dinos.

Sick Dino
It caught a cold, so he will sneeze from time to time, damaging ninjas if they get caught. (also the sneeze have a 25% chance to make ninjas sick too, slowering them for some time)

Snowdino
You know, like a Snowman, but Dino shapped ^w^
it will summon some snowmans to protect nearby dinos form the ninja's shurikens

Sled dino?
I thought it will be funny see a huge dino in a tiny sled xD
It may double the dino's speed or something like that

aaand I thinks thats all (for now)

I CANT WAIT UNTIL NEXT UPDATE!!! 8(>w<)8

----
Ryuuga

03-20-2012, 02:16 AM
Game Impressions

First off, plays and looks similar to PvZ, but has a unique mechanic that separates it from the latter. The premise is the same, defend your home from invading enemies, which in this case, dinosaurs.

This is where the similarities end. In replacement of plants, you have ninjas, what a cool concept. Rather than have them stationary, you have the ability to move them to where you need them most. Ninjas are upgradable and special powers are easy to gain and use.

Highly recommended to any strategy buff that wants a really solid title. Don't let the $1.99 price tag scare you, lots of level and most of all, lots of fun. Although it looks similar to PvZ, don't let it fool you, this is one gem that many will enjoy.

I will admit I was a little skeptical, but after reading th reviews from other players I can agree, money well spent and addicted to this hidden gem.

5/5
03-20-2012, 01:36 PM
hmmmmm

I'm wondering how much people actually care about game center.. We'll add it if enough people want it. For now we're focusing on episode 2.

INCOMING SHINY RETINA GRAPHICS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuga View Post
WOOOOW!!!
Snowfort Ninja
Will throw snowballs insted of shurikens :3
when the power is activated, he will start building a fort in the tile he is, blocking dinos.
We actually have something like this guy. All snow ninjas throw snowballs, one that instead of a fort creates an ice cannon.

ninjaDinoShowdown.com
@binaryRebels

Last edited by wilson_BR; 03-28-2012 at 12:10 PM. Reason: updating shots
03-23-2012, 09:24 AM
We're doing a quick pass on game presentation, and I've gone over some of the old backgrounds so they look a bit more appealing. The screenshots on the app page are also getting a tune-up!

ninjaDinoShowdown.com
@binaryRebels
03-28-2012, 11:29 AM
Fancy Pants Retina Update dropped last night, check it out!

ninjaDinoShowdown.com
@binaryRebels
03-28-2012, 11:39 AM
Well, well, well... that is quite the difference! O_O Can't wait to check it out.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-01-2012, 07:41 PM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
i LOVE this game. People who are bored with regular tower defenses might like this a lot more...the "towers" are your ninjas. You can move them around freely as needed, so it is a lot more about real time action than static towers.

Edit: I've been playing through and I just discovered one bug. On the first level with the Blade Ninja, on medium difficulty, the upgrade for Blade Ninjas is available even though it has not been unlocked yet. If you beat the level with an upgraded Blade Ninja, the game will crash on you. Seems to work fine if you beat it without upgrading, though.

Last edited by SkyMuffin; 04-01-2012 at 07:57 PM.
04-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Nice... Picking this up today.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-01-2012, 08:35 PM
Game rules, unsure why not more buzz.