★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-26-2012, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilmer752 View Post
pls ai need help with the puzzle of the picture 3 pls
I'm not sure which puzzle you are referring to. Can you describe it a little more, I'd be glad to help.
12-01-2012, 11:26 AM
Temple Puzzle

"First, line up the symbols from left to right." What does that mean? The symbols don't move - are they supposed to? Lights in chevron formation? Check. Colored circles in place? Check. What else do I need to do? So frustrating! I'm about to delete the game.

12-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Wow!

Holy crap, this looks awesome! Love games like this. Gonna go see if there's an iPad version.
12-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard_Mike View Post
Holy crap, this looks awesome! Love games like this. Gonna go see if there's an iPad version.
Funny, I did the same thing, but didn't post...

Ever feel like you're missing way more great games than you're finding?

Edit: Oh yeah, and there is...

DBC

I give up.
01-09-2013, 08:07 AM
I have made it to the chapel but I can't get the chapel key from the old man. I wonder if I have a bug. How do you retrieve the chapel key from the old man? Help me
01-10-2013, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SraMacaco View Post
"First, line up the symbols from left to right." What does that mean? The symbols don't move - are they supposed to? Lights in chevron formation? Check. Colored circles in place? Check. What else do I need to do? So frustrating! I'm about to delete the game.
I am at the door with columns. How are we supposed to the dang door open?
01-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissmiss335 View Post
I have made it to the chapel but I can't get the chapel key from the old man. I wonder if I have a bug. How do you retrieve the chapel key from the old man? Help me
I am now at the door with the columns. How does the door mechanism work?
01-10-2013, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissmiss335 View Post
Ok I made it through to the wise man and now I am in the room with the columns. I can't get the middle door open. What ami missing?