★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Raises the stakes over the 2011 original." - Wired

"Fans of the original wont be disappointed." - iFanzine

Cavorite: Power of the Gem continues the original and genre-crossing adventure game series, appealing to fans of puzzlers and platformers alike.

Dr. Cavor is back! Lacking sufficient fuel to launch his space vessel home, Dr. Cavor musters the courage to once again descend into the vast subsurface lunar labyrinth! There he must gather powerful moon gems, which harbor enough energy to propel him home. Once more armed with only his anti-gravity spray gun, Dr. Cavor puts his genius to its greatest test yet.

+ 63 all-new puzzling levels
+ New challenges including swimming, explosions, and crumbling walls
+ 3 more unique worlds and boss battles
+ Over 60 Game Center achievements
+ Retro 16-bit era graphics

He must descend even deeper. He must face greater dangers. He must fight stranger foes. He must unlock the power of the gem!

Echoseven's comments:

03-07-2012, 05:31 AM

Smashing the Buy - Button. Expect the usual Feedback pretty soon...

Sidenote:

According to some Super Secret Beta Tester the Game does rock the Cavorite World, I`m wondering if he is right about it.

Last edited by Sanuku; 03-07-2012 at 09:47 AM.

03-07-2012, 05:33 AM
I for one loved the original (see my comments on the original thread and my UK App Store review), so stoked to see its successor finally hit the App Store!

Instabuy material? You betcha!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
03-07-2012, 05:46 AM
I've been looking forward to this. Insta-buy!

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins
03-07-2012, 05:54 AM
Looks identical to the first, just with new levels. It was a solid puzzle-platformer, but I was kinda hoping to see something new out of a sequel.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
03-07-2012, 06:26 AM
This is one of the few games i'll be getting tonight. Yeah its much of the same (Bit like League of Evil 1 and 2), wouldnt expect them or want them to go in a totally different direction.

New levels, seems like theres new things like water/crumbling walls etc as they mention in the app.

I'll be buying this later for sure
03-07-2012, 08:45 AM
AHAH!!! Another good release for the day
03-07-2012, 09:14 AM
Fuuuuuuuuuuudge! This is something i've been waiting for! Graaaargh!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Glad to see folks are excited. It's a big day for us. Hoping for the best.
03-07-2012, 02:22 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
WOOHOO!!!

Cavorite is definitely one of the best puzzle platformers for the iOS that I've seen... definitely gonna have to check out this sequel. =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)