03-07-2012, 07:22 PM
from some battles i would say that combat is similar to ff series, but even more basic and it really sucks. However there is an auto fight so it is good option. Wheel controls are so so too, they could really use better ui for iphone. The graphics are good and the game runs great. I expected you could make some simple dishes as you want but it seems like the game uses only list of predefined receipts and that makes the game not that fun.
03-07-2012, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eev View Post
I expected you could make some simple dishes as you want but it seems like the game uses only list of predefined receipts and that makes the game not that fun.
You actually can, from what I understand from the first few minutes of playing. You can basically add whatever you want to a dish, and some combinations will result in recipes being discovered. Or did I misread your post?

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona

03-07-2012, 07:37 PM
What? It's out in Germany? Why it's not out in Croatia then?! I'm waiting for this and Storm Strikers and its almost 3AM here.. Hello... Apple

Game Center: CroRock
Openfeinth: CroRock
03-07-2012, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
You actually can, from what I understand from the first few minutes of playing. You can basically add whatever you want to a dish, and some combinations will result in recipes being discovered. Or did I misread your post?
I think he basically wants the ability to make our own or something. Like, for example, I can't have Mayonnaise on Bread, which I really enjoy in person.

GameCenter ID: 0-FeliX-0
Hyped Up For: Wil's Finest Hour
03-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
I think he basically wants the ability to make our own or something. Like, for example, I can't have Mayonnaise on Bread, which I really enjoy in person.
The game has over four hundred different recipes, many of which can be found, discovered through random experimentation, by looking at existing recipes and playing around with ingredients or tools, or invented by using logic to create things that seem like they "should work".

I don't think it's really so unfair that you can't just throw any old crap together and have it count as a recipe, especially when many features in the game revolve around the things you make and their effects.
03-07-2012, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
The game has over four hundred different recipes, many of which can be found, discovered through random experimentation, by looking at existing recipes and playing around with ingredients or tools, or invented by using logic to create things that seem like they "should work".

I don't think it's really so unfair that you can't just throw any old crap together and have it count as a recipe, especially when many features in the game revolve around the things you make and their effects.
I'm not saying it's unfair. They did a really good job on the game, and I'm not dissing it.

03-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
I'm not saying it's unfair. They did a really good job on the game, and I'm not dissing it.
That was more a general statement, and not directed at you specifically. ^_^
03-07-2012, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
That was more a general statement, and not directed at you specifically. ^_^
Ah. Sorry about misunderstanding!

03-07-2012, 09:09 PM
Is there an auto-battle option? If so, how sophisticated is it?
03-07-2012, 09:17 PM
It doesn't released in my country, and it's already 10 am here. T_T... Why...