03-07-2012, 02:11 PM
Looks pretty intriguing. Gamevil has never failed me with they way they implement their RPG elements. Definitely picking this up later tonight.

Game Center: Diligence
03-07-2012, 02:20 PM
woohoo!!! pretty excited about this one too... Gamevil hasn't really done too bad with their freemium titles.... hopefully this one isn't any different.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III

03-07-2012, 04:29 PM
Looks awesome. Hope it plays well too. We've been needing a RTS like this on the iOS. Will be checking it out tonight.

Edit: Just realized there's no multiplayer, um..

Twitter: @back2this

Last edited by backtothis; 03-07-2012 at 05:08 PM.
03-07-2012, 05:56 PM
Weird. I did help them beta-test this and the game constantly crashed when I got to stage 7. The subsequent stages also crashed frequently. Many testers also reported the same thing.

Only got 1 beta build so I can't say if the problem has been fixed. However, it's a pretty fun DOTA type game with 1 lane only, just try it out.
03-07-2012, 07:15 PM
Okay played only 1 level but I'm in looove with it. I gotta say, I was skeptical of them with a 3-d game but it came out well (esp holding the screen vertical). However, it looks like if you really want better characters/units, you have to just spend money. I don't see any way for you to earn enough leafs to get all the leaf required units.

edit:
Okay I tried going online and it says "This Game is Not Recognized By Gamecenter." What's wrong????

Last edited by L.Lawliet; 03-07-2012 at 10:06 PM.
03-07-2012, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post

edit:
Okay I tried going online and it says "This Game is Not Recognized By Gamecenter." What's wrong????
...same here.
03-07-2012, 11:08 PM
It looks like Game center got removed. When i downloaded it, there was no GC icon.

I, too, received the same message.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
03-08-2012, 01:20 AM
I got the message as well. This is the first time I've ever seen that.
03-08-2012, 01:24 AM
I got an achievement and went in to the achievement list and you can redeem your achievements for leaves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Okay played only 1 level but I'm in looove with it. I gotta say, I was skeptical of them with a 3-d game but it came out well (esp holding the screen vertical). However, it looks like if you really want better characters/units, you have to just spend money. I don't see any way for you to earn enough leafs to get all the leaf required units.

edit:

Ipad 2 64gb, Ipod Touch 4 32gb. Avid gamer.
Too many favorites to list!
Agon/Open Feint/Gameloft/Plus+/Crystal/Game Center/XboxLive: "Zallman"
03-08-2012, 01:27 AM
^ Yeah I did too but it was like 10 leafs ... which if you get a bunch of those, probably aren't gonna add up to say, 300 leafs.