★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tako-Banana
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 33.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Take back the human colony from the rioting robots! Captain Eagle will teach these iron heads how to respect people. Be a one-man army, upgrade your weapon and shattering the legions of enemies in this fast-paced action game.

·Exploding every second, Intense combat and mass of enemies bring you the most exciting gaming experience.
·Forget those moving & attack button smashing scroll games, the full direction shooting & aiming assistant system will turn you on!
·Tons of weapons! Try to master them and marching to victory.
·Fluid animation optimized for retina displays.

·Search "AI Buster" on Youtube to watch our promotion video.

Follow us:

Bug report and feedback:

Sanuku's comments:

03-07-2012, 08:44 AM
I watched the video and it looks like Zombieville 1 with Robots. Love it!

Cant wait till it hits my appstore!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I watched the video and it looks like Zombieville 1 with Robots. Love it!

Cant wait till it hits my appstore!
It should be out already where you're at.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
03-07-2012, 09:38 AM
IAP Buster?

The inclusion of diamonds to purchase items in the screenshots, as well as a big "Get More Gems" button makes me wary of the IAP model.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
03-07-2012, 12:35 PM
Game Impressions

03-07-2012, 01:29 PM
I think this looks pretty cool (I love me some 2D scrollers), but at Ł1.99/$2.99 I'll not be biting. I've been burnt far too many times to go down that road again. Shame, I'd have tried it had it been 69p/99c. Nevermind..

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja