★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Infinity Blade: Dungeons [Cancelled]

10-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny101 View Post
When Dungeons finally comes out. I'm sure Apple will already have a marketing campaign.

" Featuring Infinity Blade Dungeons" on the New iPad 5. If you thought the last iPad 4 was new, the New iPad 5 will blow your mind !!! It's the newest new iPad the world has seen. Never has there been a newer product than the ultimate new iPad 5 ( Please note, the newer iPad 6 will be out in a few months, that will make this device old)
rofl

I think the new Ipad6 will be called FlyPad - Small, Medium, Large edition..
and a series with the new 6G (wings editions)
10-23-2012, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
I knew it...... another new Ipad as well... with a faster processor...
Just got the New Ipad, and now there's another new Ipad(4).. wth...

"Released only six months ago, Apple's newest full-sized iPad also got an update, getting a faster A6X processing chip, an improved camera and, like the iPhone 5, 4G LTE capabilities."
l
OOps! Double-posted. \l/

Last edited by bigrand1; 10-23-2012 at 11:23 PM.

10-23-2012, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
I knew it...... another new Ipad as well... with a faster processor...
Just got the New Ipad, and now there's another new Ipad(4).. wth...

"Released only six months ago, Apple's newest full-sized iPad also got an update, getting a faster A6X processing chip, an improved camera and, like the iPhone 5, 4G LTE capabilities."
Sucks, huh? Me too. I'm with ya on that. Retina is the same, though, battery life, etc. Small jump 'til they finally burst forth with a 128GB unit! Yeah, right! Then I woke up! Seriously, though, in another six months they'll come up with another small jump that maybe we can't live without. To me, the overkill is actually hurting their fan-base, but we'll see, right? Lots of people can't resist upgrading even if it's not that big of a deal! Getting to the point that I'm waiting longer and actually thinking about it instead of making that quick impulsive purchase these days, but that's just me... Sorry to be off topic here, but there's nothing going on with this game 'til next year anyway, right? By then we'll be talking 'bout the ipad5 anyway!
10-24-2012, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaviddesJ View Post
Maybe they will make IB: D exclusive to the new new iPad. ROFL.

Are you nuts?
Saying something like this can cause major heart attacks here!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
10-24-2012, 05:27 AM
PS:

This answers your questions (not IB: D but about Apple):

What it's like to own an Apple product http://t.co/pgBETX60

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
10-24-2012, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
PS:

hahahahahahaha very true
10-24-2012, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Except actually you can have a fabulous device that does way more than ever was possible for any number of thousands of dollars just a few years ago. And if you want you can upgrade every six months and sell your old device and for a few hundred dollars you can be at the very leading edge if you want.
10-24-2012, 12:28 PM
Quote:
PS:

LMAO,

funniest part..... Will Gargle...... for iPride4G. Too funny.
10-25-2012, 01:36 PM
Quote:
PS:

That's freaking hilarious, but damn, so true!! Think we've all lived it!
10-25-2012, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Sucks, huh? Me too. I'm with ya on that. Retina is the same, though, battery life, etc. Small jump 'til they finally burst forth with a 128GB unit! Yeah, right! Then I woke up! Seriously, though, in another six months they'll come up with another small jump that maybe we can't live without. To me, the overkill is actually hurting their fan-base, but we'll see, right? Lots of people can't resist upgrading even if it's not that big of a deal! Getting to the point that I'm waiting longer and actually thinking about it instead of making that quick impulsive purchase these days, but that's just me... Sorry to be off topic here, but there's nothing going on with this game 'til next year anyway, right? By then we'll be talking 'bout the ipad5 anyway!
Worst thing is, I got no idea what to call my new ipad anymore. Sigh...