Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 01:36 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
PS:

This answers your questions (not IB: D but about Apple):

What it's like to own an Apple product http://t.co/pgBETX60
That's freaking hilarious, but damn, so true!! Think we've all lived it!
Old 10-25-2012, 03:58 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Sucks, huh? Me too. I'm with ya on that. Retina is the same, though, battery life, etc. Small jump 'til they finally burst forth with a 128GB unit! Yeah, right! Then I woke up! Seriously, though, in another six months they'll come up with another small jump that maybe we can't live without. To me, the overkill is actually hurting their fan-base, but we'll see, right? Lots of people can't resist upgrading even if it's not that big of a deal! Getting to the point that I'm waiting longer and actually thinking about it instead of making that quick impulsive purchase these days, but that's just me... Sorry to be off topic here, but there's nothing going on with this game 'til next year anyway, right? By then we'll be talking 'bout the ipad5 anyway!
Worst thing is, I got no idea what to call my new ipad anymore. Sigh...
Old 10-25-2012, 04:36 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Worst thing is, I got no idea what to call my new ipad anymore. Sigh...
Old new iPad. Just like mine
Old 11-25-2012, 10:50 PM

Quote:
And now you officially owe Vovin $500 for your psychiatric evaluation and subsequent sessions he provided therein. Kind of a deal, really, all things considered.
$500 seems a bit steep. Ill go $400. Hahaha. Funny man funny.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:19 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

lol, somehow I was expecting to see a message that this one has been canceled...
or got a new name. "Infinity Blades Forever"
Old 11-26-2012, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
lol, somehow I was expecting to see a message that this one has been canceled...
or got a new name. "Infinity Blades Forever"
Oh. It's coming......sometime, in 2013!
Old 11-26-2012, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Sucks, huh? Me too. I'm with ya on that. Retina is the same, though, battery life, etc. Small jump 'til they finally burst forth with a 128GB unit! Yeah, right! Then I woke up! Seriously, though, in another six months they'll come up with another small jump that maybe we can't live without. To me, the overkill is actually hurting their fan-base, but we'll see, right? Lots of people can't resist upgrading even if it's not that big of a deal! Getting to the point that I'm waiting longer and actually thinking about it instead of making that quick impulsive purchase these days, but that's just me... Sorry to be off topic here, but there's nothing going on with this game 'til next year anyway, right? By then we'll be talking 'bout the ipad5 anyway!
Gotta agree, it now seems apple is getting greedy with minuscule and outdated updates...the iPad 4 isn't a real update, just like the iphone5 wasn't any real update. I'm thinking of switching to surface, because the next iteration of iPad might not be any more significant than the two updates in 2012. Did innovation die with jobs at apple?
Old 11-26-2012, 09:01 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsp View Post
just like the iphone5 wasn't any real update.
Actually, the iPhone 5 is often considered one of the greatest updates so far in terms of hardware, specs and performance.

(Innovation is a far more subjective subject, but yeah, I suppose the gap between the iPhone 4s and 5 is smaller than from the 3GS to the 4, thanks to the introduction of Retina in the latter. But the most significant leaps and bounds in innovation usually happens in the OS upgrades, making the distinction less... distinctive.)
Old 11-27-2012, 09:44 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Why would they innovate when people already jump all over their products? They've got a winning formula, why change it?
Old 11-27-2012, 03:03 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I'm actually gratified that they're taking so long to work on this title. Tells me they're really committed to making a quality product. I would hate to see them rush it out the door for the sake of meeting Apple's product release schedule or something.

Now watch Epic ship an IAP-ridden, freemium, pay-2-win game that sells me a $0.99 key every time I want to open a chest.

Closed Thread