Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 11:27 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Forgotten is coming along better then IB at least there is updates from the developer lol
It is almost painful to keep up with that thread. The dev started on that game in 2009 I'm sure it will be great but 4 years in the making, Yikes !!
Old 02-06-2013, 09:54 PM

This thread is getting less and less popular. I've given up on this game. I don't think it's coming anymore.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJPaul View Post
This thread is getting less and less popular. I've given up on this game. I don't think it's coming anymore.
I'm thinking, you may be right. The lack of communication with these guys is horrible. They have made so much money with infinity blade 1 and 2. That maybe that just don't care about the paying customer anymore. Epic, I like your games but your communication sucks
Old 02-07-2013, 09:00 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

why mods didn't close this thread?
Old 02-07-2013, 09:10 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny101 View Post
I'm thinking, you may be right. The lack of communication with these guys is horrible. They have made so much money with infinity blade 1 and 2. That maybe that just don't care about the paying customer anymore. Epic, I like your games but your communication sucks
Acting like Epic owes you a game is ridiculous. It's not ready, so they're not releasing it. I wish more developers would take this kind of precaution rather than release buggy, unfinished games.

TA is a gaming website and as such, they go out of their way to get the news as soon as possible. The fact is, most people don't know anything about this games' development cycle and haven't been following it for almost 2 years. Maybe we shouldn't get the hype train rolling as soon as we do here, so you guys don't lose touch of reality.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCREE View Post
Acting like Epic owes you a game is ridiculous. It's not ready, so they're not releasing it. I wish more developers would take this kind of precaution rather than release buggy, unfinished games.

TA is a gaming website and as such, they go out of their way to get the news as soon as possible. The fact is, most people don't know anything about this games' development cycle and haven't been following it for almost 2 years. Maybe we shouldn't get the hype train rolling as soon as we do here, so you guys don't lose touch of reality.
I'm not acting like Epic owes me anything. I'm just stating a fact, their communication sucks. They originally said this game would be out by December 2012. At least drop a line and state if they are moving forward with the game or maybe they have dropped it ( who knows ?)

I don't really care if the game is released in 2014 but some sort of update would be nice.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny101 View Post
I'm not acting like Epic owes me anything. I'm just stating a fact, their communication sucks. They originally said this game would be out by December 2012. At least drop a line and state if they are moving forward with the game or maybe they have dropped it ( who knows ?)

I don't really care if the game is released in 2014 but some sort of update would be nice.
I've wanted that from the beginning. They tried very subtle updates on the Epic forums when impossible took over. This game is either scrapped and we'll never see it or they're just waiting to come out of the dark with something amazing. I think IB as a franchise is wayyyy to popular for them to give up on. Especially considering its the highest paying game for what they put into it. So worst case scenario, they scrap IB: D and they release IB3 later this year. Not too shabby of an outcome.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Epic Games is closing Impossible Studios, Infinity Blade: Dungeons delayed
Epic Games is closing Maryland-based Impossible Studios and has delayed development on Infinity Blade: Dungeons, the company announced today.

Score:

Quote:
We’re closing Impossible Studios.

When former members of Big Huge Games approached Epic last year, we saw the opportunity to help a great group of people while putting them to work on a project that needed a team. It was a bold initiative and the Impossible folks made a gallant effort, but ultimately it wasn’t working out for Epic.

In addition to providing Impossible Studios employees with 3 months of severance pay, we’ll be giving the team the opportunity to form a new company with the Impossible Studios name and the awesome Impossibear logo.

This means that Infinity Blade: Dungeons is now on hold as we figure out the future of the project.

-Tim Sweeney, Founder, Epic Games

Could someone now finally close this thread since at the current point there is absolutely no sense why it is still open.
Old 02-08-2013, 02:10 PM

DOooooooooooooooMmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

(Ibtl) In Before the lockdown
Old 02-08-2013, 02:17 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I had a feeling something like this would happen.

Ah well.

Closed Thread