★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Flight Control Rocket (by Firemint) [Universal] [March 2012]

03-07-2012, 09:59 PM
Flight Control Rocket (by Firemint) [Universal] [March 2012]

Firemint is delighted to announce Flight Control Rocket, the next evolution of the #1 smash hit that launched a genre – Flight Control. This highly anticipated sequel will be available this March on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch and will deliver the quality, polish and outrageously addictive gameplay fans of Firemint titles have come to expect.

Leave the terrestrial skies of Earth and venture into a whole new galaxy of adventure, action and addictive, path-drawing gameplay! Relish compelling yet intuitive touch screen controls; soak in the retro Sci-Fi visuals and original music score and unlock a cast of quirky Robots to grant your mothership a competitive edge.

Prepare to be amazed… your trip through the vast unknown is about to begin!

Last edited by Sanuku; 03-07-2012 at 10:05 PM.
03-07-2012, 10:09 PM
so pretty much flight control in space? with more ships?

03-07-2012, 11:17 PM
Is it actually confirmed as a universal?
03-08-2012, 01:37 AM
Ooo nice! Looks more hectic than Flight Control!

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
03-08-2012, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxrboy View Post
Is it actually confirmed as a universal?
Yes - it's in some of the press briefings from the hands on reviews. It is confirm universal which is a first for Firemint.
03-08-2012, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knighthalo123 View Post
so pretty much flight control in space? with more ships?
The base gameplay is the same but they've added a ton of stuff. Flight Control was only about getting the planes to their respective landing pads. This seems to take that basic premise to a new level. If you haven't payed Flight Control, just watch a vid and you can clearly see the differences. Remember it's a sequel, not a whole new/different game.

---

I will be instabuying the hell out of this.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
03-15-2012, 12:08 PM
Out in NZ: http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/flight-control-rocket/id501563408?mt=8&uo=4

Could be out in other places too. I didn't look. I don't really know all about how to make a NZ thread, so I'll let somebody else do that. lol
03-15-2012, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy6 View Post
Out in NZ: http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/flight-control-rocket/id501563408?mt=8&uo=4

Could be out in other places too. I didn't look. I don't really know all about how to make a NZ thread, so I'll let somebody else do that. lol
it's out on the PH Appstore and is even the iPhone GotW O_o
I dont know how a newly released game suddenly becomes GotW.

This is proof enough not to trust which games become GotW. There is some shady marketing activities probably happening within apple and the devs.

Im not saying this is a bad game... I actually enjoy the first game. But putting a game up as GotW on its first day on the appstore seems, i dunno, suspicious.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 03-15-2012 at 12:41 PM.
03-15-2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
it's out on the PH Appstore and is even the iPhone GotW O_o
I dont know how a newly released game suddenly becomes GotW.
It`s pretty Easy to get App/Game/Album....if you know the right People...