★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: I just got a "Hysteria Project" update

05-14-2009, 01:40 AM
#1
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Long Beach, California & Queens NYC
Posts: 365
I just got a "Hysteria Project" update

I just recieved a "Hysteria Project" update and I was hoping that this was more gametime but instead it was a bug fix.......... ( it fixes the crash at the menu when you play the game in a different language ).

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid

Last edited by TheBrianPerryProject; 05-14-2009 at 01:51 AM.
05-14-2009, 02:37 AM
#2
Joined: May 2009
Location: Australia-DownUnder
Posts: 208
Yeah i was thinking a add on but no........oh well must wait longer...

05-14-2009, 02:43 AM
#3
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by shap08 View Post
Yeah i was thinking a add on but no........oh well must wait longer...
posting on these forums are a privlidge, if you abuse it by spamming you can be removed. nobody is going to like you more because you have a lot of posts. you don't get a prize either so relax.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
05-14-2009, 02:59 AM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrianPerryProject View Post
I just recieved a "Hysteria Project" update and I was hoping that this was more gametime but instead it was a bug fix.......... ( it fixes the crash at the menu when you play the game in a different language ).
I'm sure you weren't the only one that got the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
posting on these forums are a privlidge, if you abuse it by spamming you can be removed. nobody is going to like you more because you have a lot of posts. you don't get a prize either so relax.
+1 for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
This is not Windows, this is Apple, dude
05-14-2009, 03:07 AM
#5
Joined: May 2009
Location: Australia-DownUnder
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
posting on these forums are a privlidge, if you abuse it by spamming you can be removed. nobody is going to like you more because you have a lot of posts. you don't get a prize either so relax.
yeah ok i understand, guess i was going crazy, Im just new and have been looking at the touch arcade site for like 6 months and just decided to sign up and went pretty crazy. Thank you for your words of wisdom.

sorry TA
05-14-2009, 03:15 AM
#6
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by shap08 View Post
yeah ok i understand, guess i was going crazy, Im just new and have been looking at the touch arcade site for like 6 months and just decided to sign up and went pretty crazy. Thank you for your words of wisdom.

sorry TA
no problem,

we want all the members we can get, it means more people's insight and thoughts, that's what makes this a great community. we would all like you to stay around, and to do that you should try and follow the rules. there is no secret club to join once you have a bunch of posts, people around here like you when provide worthwhile information. reviewing games in the threads, or helping out in other ways, is what gets you accepted. not just posts that say, one or two words. if you don't have anything to say to a thread, you don't need to post to it. hope to see you around, good luck.

jchampl

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
05-14-2009, 03:29 AM
#7
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Long Beach, California & Queens NYC
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by f e a r l e s s View Post
I'm sure you weren't the only one that got the update.



+1 for you.
I know I wasn't the only one get over it haha I just posted up how disappointed I felt when it was only a bug fix and not additional levels

Touch K.O. Knockout Kid
05-14-2009, 03:41 AM
#8
this sucks, i also really would like to and up seeing what happens. kinda crap ending if they left it there http://forums.toucharcade.com/images/icons/icon11.gif
05-14-2009, 05:44 AM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
nobody is going to like you more because you have a lot of posts.
funny, coming from a guy who averages 14 posts per day. I hear what you're saying though, posting to say "yeah, me too" is no bueno.
And in order to make this post justified: I'm pretty sure we're not going to get new levels through an update. I was under the impression they will release a new game for each episode of the series. Bummer, I know.

Last edited by Xander; 05-14-2009 at 05:46 AM.
07-07-2009, 01:52 AM
#10
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 631
There's been a "real" update this week-end. Unfortunately it doesn't add any gameplay so I was a bit disappointed.

However, it gives you access to the desk of a detective investigating the case and may possibly give hints on why you were here, what happened to you, etc... I won't go into details to avoid spoiling, but it's a nice addition if not a very playable one.

It got me all pumped up for the follow up, I really hope the guys at Bulkypix won't let the project go...