★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Explodables --> Free

03-08-2012, 11:58 AM
Explodables --> Free

Until the birth of my new son, who was expected out on the 29th of Feb, or the next update is approved, whichever comes soonest, Explodables is free.

Explodables is an original action-puzzler, high scoring, combo making, loads of explosions type of game. I am the sole developer, so maybe I am a little biased, but, after several months of non stop playing, I still think it's great fun to sit back in my favourite small room and lose myself for half an hour with the game.

Hope everyone enjoys the game.
03-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Woah!

Definitely a fantastic arcade tapping game. It has a great scoring system, and was definitely one of my favorite games of last year. It's upsetting that this one didn't get more attention, because it definitely deserved (deserves) it - but for free... it's definitely a game you guys NEED to check out.
03-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Syntheticvoid, I couldn't agree more .

This sale will hopefully only last a day or so, as my lady is contracting (just not that strong at the moment). And I'm hoping the shock of me telling her the game is free will induce the birth!!
03-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
lmao...

=o)

Well... I wish you guys the best of luck. Hope it's a smooth delivery...

and it's always a good idea to pray (jajajaja) that he doesn't have horns and a tail... =oP
03-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Thanks for the well wishes, judging from the scans I see no devilishness there, only what appears to be the worlds largest forehead.

Might not be a good indicator for a smooth delivery.
03-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Beautiful lady's contractions are five minutes apart so it seems as good a time as any to end the sale.

It seems to have done its job.

Hope everybody grabbed a copy.