Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Jailbreaking and Installer Apps

Old 04-23-2012, 02:25 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibsmeep View Post
Can this play sega system 32 games.
Don't think so, it may play them but there may not be sound, you could just download the emulator it's free & find a rom to test.

Update: it doesn't, roms dont show, but system 16 roms do work.

Last edited by rocky5; 04-23-2012 at 05:17 PM..
Old 04-24-2012, 07:46 AM

Is there a way to reset settings? Every time I lunch a game controller's settings are wrong!
Old 04-24-2012, 10:35 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tognesimo View Post
Is there a way to reset settings? Every time I lunch a game controller's settings are wrong!
iFile from cydia & goto /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/ & remove com.yoyofr.iFBA.plist

I wish game settings were stores in the .ini files, that way it would be a lot cleaner.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:18 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Can anyone walk me through the process of getting sfiii3 on iPhone 4 jailbroken 5.0.1 I have the file downloaded already and I have imame4all downloaded as well but I don't know what to do next :/
Old 04-24-2012, 04:59 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by juls363 View Post
Can anyone walk me through the process of getting sfiii3 on iPhone 4 jailbroken 5.0.1 I have the file downloaded already and I have imame4all downloaded as well but I don't know what to do next :/
You need to download iExplorer, then plug-in your iPhone to your computer. Your iPhone will appear in the iExplorer window. Open it, and navigate through a long series of subfolders: Root/private/var/mobile/Media/ROMS/iMAME4all - this is where your ROMs go, just drag and drop the zipped files. Done.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:25 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWeird View Post
You need to download iExplorer, then plug-in your iPhone to your computer. Your iPhone will appear in the iExplorer window. Open it, and navigate through a long series of subfolders: Root/private/var/mobile/Media/ROMS/iMAME4all - this is where your ROMs go, just drag and drop the zipped files. Done.
I used ifile and i put the sfiii3 file as zip(67.3mb) into the same directory as you mentioned but when i go into imame it says no games found? D:

Edit:i got it working on ifba but for some reason it doesnt work on imame. lastly, the game lags and is unplayable.. any tips to make it faster?

Last edited by juls363; 04-24-2012 at 05:45 PM..
Old 04-24-2012, 06:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
I used ifile and i put the sfiii3 file as zip(67.3mb) into the same directory as you mentioned but when i go into imame it says no games found? D:

Edit:i got it working on ifba but for some reason it doesnt work on imame. lastly, the game lags and is unplayable.. any tips to make it faster?
put framesskip option in 1
Old 04-24-2012, 07:48 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:

After you load the ROMS into iMAME, go to the Options Menu within iMAME and select Rescan All ROMs; your games should show up after that. If that doesn't work do a hard reset on your phone and check again. If neither of these work double check to make sure you have the ROMs in exactly the right subfolders. If they're in the right folders, and you follow the steps above, they should show up. Otherwise, the ROMs you're using may not be the right set (or may not work) - you may need to find others (make sure you're using 0.37b5). Also make sure they're still.zipped.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:59 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:

CPS3 isn't supported in imame4all, based on mame 0.37b5. I believe it's supported in mame4ios,based on mame 0.139u1, but I haven't tried it. Even if you get it working in mame4ios, it should still be faster in ifba. CPS3 plays great in ifba on my iPad 2!
Old 04-26-2012, 04:10 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

What are the contents of the Third Strike No Cd romset? The one marked sfiii3nr1 that is? When I try to load it, it says "can't find sfiii3."