★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Clippox Exodus is a Action Adventure game, in a 2D Universe of handmade illustrations, with fantasy aesthetics.

The Clippox lived inside a big sacred tree, protected from insects and other jungle dangers, but one night the rays of a relentless storm, destroyed the sacred tree and half of the Clippox. It is then, when the leader, the Great Shaman decides to leave searching for the Promised Land in order to find a new home.

COOL FEATURES
A world created from handmade fantasy illustrations.
Amazing Locations.
Easy and addictive gameplay.
Fight against powerful enemies with incredible magic.
A history full of surprises.

FANS & CRITICS AGREE:
Clippox Exodus manages to combine light action elements with platforming pretty well. 148apps

Clippox Exodus is a beautiful debut from Gametopia Games. SlideToPlay

Clippox Exodus is an awesome platform game. Marca Player

A great platformer with action, fantasy and really attractive hand-drawing graphics. - Meristation

Gametopia Games has given us a wonderful game for our IOS devices. Vandal

VISIT US: http://www.gametopia.es/clippox
LIKE US: facebook.com/clippox
DOWNLOAD FREE THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK AT: http://www.eduardodelaiglesia.com/clippox

metalcasket's comments:
03-11-2012, 01:40 PM
Guess I'll be TOFTT then.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 03-11-2012 at 01:43 PM.

03-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Damn! Looks pretty nice. Gonna have to wish list it (2 daughters had birthdays this week so I am BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE), but hopefully can snag it soon. Looking forward to hearing your impressions though! The vids look great, but I'm not really sure how the attacking/blocking works...
03-11-2012, 03:15 PM
Damnit, I want to recommend this, but I just can't. :/ Behind the beautiful hand-drawn retina art and the great music lies a game with so much potential, that's just too...clunky to recommend right now. The controls are somewhat unresponsive (as are the menus) and everything from jumping (while waiting for that not-so-instant landing animation before being allowed to jump again) to hitting feels a little bit off. I really, really wanted to see where this goes, but I just can't in its current state. Hopefully the dev will stumble across this thread and the game will improve with future updates, but as it is, $2.99 is just too much of an asking price.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-12-2012, 09:55 AM
Game Impressions

Sidenote:

Game was pulled for whatever reason from the iTunes Store.
03-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Hi there!

I'm David, programmer of Clippox. Thank you all for the feedback. The game has been removed from apple store due to a bug. We've already fixed the issue and we're currently waiting apple review.

We're hearing all your feedback and we would keep updating the game.

Thank you Sanuku for the awesome gameplay, you play like a pro. It's cool to see other people playing to your game and we're really sorry about the bug we find just after the release.

Please feel free to give us your feedback or ask anything you want to know from Clippox Exodus.

Last edited by Bitomule; 03-12-2012 at 10:30 AM.
03-22-2012, 03:24 AM
Thanks for your patience, the game is back on the App Store. Hope you enjoy it!
03-24-2012, 01:36 PM
Yeah. Nice Game. Ive tryed
03-24-2012, 02:10 PM
beautiful game

really surprised me to this game. I've had almost
03-24-2012, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Damnit, I want to recommend this, but I just can't. :/ Behind the beautiful hand-drawn retina art and the great music lies a game with so much potential, that's just too...clunky to recommend right now. The controls are somewhat unresponsive (as are the menus) and everything from jumping (while waiting for that not-so-instant landing animation before being allowed to jump again) to hitting feels a little bit off. I really, really wanted to see where this goes, but I just can't in its current state. Hopefully the dev will stumble across this thread and the game will improve with future updates, but as it is, $2.99 is just too much of an asking price.
Hey MC.. Have you tried the game out since the reup? Is it better?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword