★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Clippox Exodus is a Action Adventure game, in a 2D Universe of handmade illustrations, with fantasy aesthetics.

The Clippox lived inside a big sacred tree, protected from insects and other jungle dangers, but one night the rays of a relentless storm, destroyed the sacred tree and half of the Clippox. It is then, when the leader, the Great Shaman decides to leave searching for the Promised Land in order to find a new home.

- A world created from handmade fantasy illustrations.
- Amazing Locations.
- Easy and addictive gameplay.
- Fight against powerful enemies with incredible magic.
- A history full of surprises.

Download free the Original Soundtrack at: http://www.eduardodelaiglesia.com/clippox

metalcasket's comments:
03-11-2012, 04:23 PM
Tricky one - looks really nice but from the screenshots the English is going to really grate on me:

"Only the Shaman can only activate it, only you"

Will probably drive me crazy ;-)

03-12-2012, 09:52 AM

Game was pulled for whatever reason from the iTunes Store.
03-22-2012, 03:26 AM
Thanks for your patience, the game is back on the App Store. Hope you enjoy it!
03-24-2012, 01:38 PM
Yeah. Nice Game. Ive tryed in mi Ipad 2.
03-24-2012, 02:14 PM
is dificult

the world has been very difficult 4 . but the world is beautiful 3 :P
03-24-2012, 07:29 PM
Hi again, I'm sorry about those comments on both post (iPhone and iPad versions). That's what happens when you ask people to leave a comment. The comment, but only by compromise. (My error)

We (as a team) just want to hear user opinions, no spam comments. To help us doing this I'll give 3 promo codes of each version for the first users to contact me using a private message.

A total of 6 promotional codes would be given free for touch arcade users, so they can test the game and give us their feedback.

The first 6 users to contact me get a free copy of the game. (Please indicate on the message wich version are you interested in, or if you are interested on both. On that case you will get 2x options)
03-25-2012, 05:04 AM

It`s fine if you keep pushing that Thread every Time there is something new to add about the Game or a new Content get`s added. To tell you the truth I`m even sure the Staff prefers it that Way instead of those Developer that open up 100 new Threads about the same Game when they have some new Content added or are giving out some Promo Code or something similar.
03-25-2012, 05:39 AM
will likely pick this up this week. LOVE the fantasy art style and that it isnt a traditional mario-style platformer. the slower pace reminds me of zelda, as each screen seems to rely on minor puzzle solving. hopefully, this will play on my ipad 3...
03-25-2012, 08:20 AM
The giveaway is ended for both versions. I'll send the promotional codes to the winners and publish their names here so anyone can know who they are.