★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: appsiedaisies
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 18.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The Addicting Strategy App for iPad is now on the iPhone!

"...Gets you on the edge of your seat...Graphics are absolutely STUNNING!" - DailyAppetizer.com
"Just Awesome. For 0.99$ this is a STEAL!" - TouchArcade Forums
"One of the most Underrated iPad Games this year. Addicting & Challenging. " - iMobileGamer

Take the Superhero Mania right into your iPad! Battle ZOMBIEBER and his minions by summoning your Superheroes!

Protect your base with Captain Ants' Mighty Shield, Iron Ants' Pulse Cannon or Osamants' destructive Blast. Cast Lightning Bolts and Laser Storms from the heavens. With over 30 challenging stages, tons of superheroes, skills & upgrades, AvZ will surely keep you glued to your iPad for hours.

Ants Vs. Zombies - Superhero Defense

AvZ is not your ordinary casual game. It's the first of its kind Tower Defense & Base Defense game. Set in the land of Insectasia, your goal is to defend all the anthills from the invading Zombees. Rescue your fellow ants, learn skills, loot gold & buy upgrades while adventuring!

Game Features
12 Superhero Ants
12 Usable & Upgradable Skills
Over 20 types of Zombie Bees & Bosses
Tower Defense & Base Defense Gameplay
30++ Challenging Stages
Tons of Unlockable Achievements
Store & Upgrade system
Challenge Mode - Gamecenter Enabled
Retina Graphics

Unique & Interesting Characters
We've made AvZ more interesting by making not just ordinary ants, but Superhero ants. Each superhero ant has its unique skill which can be used during gameplay. Even the Zombie bosses are inspired by Modern-day Movie Heroes.

Gameplay
You will be defending the Anthills of Insectasia. During your journey, you will encounter Zombies of different types, and rescuing your fellow ant superheroes in the process. You can then summon them to aid you in battle. Collect loot from the Zombees & buy skills & upgrades from the store!

appsiedaisies's comments:
The Addicting Strategy App for iPad is now on the iPhone!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Take the Superhero Mania right into your iPad! Battle ZOMBIEBER and his minions by summoning your Superheroes!

Protect your base with Captain Ants' Mighty Shield, Iron Ants' Pulse Cannon or Osamants' destructive Blast. Cast Lightning Bolts and Laser Storms from the heavens. With over 30 challenging stages, tons of superheroes, skills & upgrades, AvZ will surely keep you glued to your iPad for hours.

★★★ Ants Vs. Zombies - Superhero Defense ★★★

AvZ is not your ordinary casual game. It's the first of its kind Tower Defense & Base Defense game. Set in the land of Insectasia, your goal is to defend all the anthills from the invading Zombees. Rescue your fellow ants, learn skills, loot gold & buy upgrades while adventuring!

★★★ Game Features ★★★
✪ 13 Superhero Ants
✪ 12 Usable & Upgradable Skills
✪ Over 20 types of Zombie Bees & Bosses
✪ Tower Defense & Base Defense Gameplay
✪ 30++ Challenging Stages
✪ Tons of Unlockable Achievements
✪ Store & Upgrade system
✪ Challenge Mode - Gamecenter Enabled
✪ Retina Graphics

★★★ Unique & Interesting Characters ★★★
We've made AvZ more interesting by making not just ordinary ants, but Superhero ants. Each superhero ant has its unique skill which can be used during gameplay. Even the Zombie bosses are inspired by Modern-day Movie Heroes.

★★★ Gameplay ★★★
You will be defending the Anthills of Insectasia. During your journey, you will encounter Zombies of different types, and rescuing your fellow ant superheroes in the process. You can then summon them to aid you in battle. Collect loot from the Zombees & buy skills & upgrades from the store!
03-11-2012, 03:37 PM
I really want this, but alas, I cannot. No munnies in the account. Soon.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

03-11-2012, 04:28 PM
is it me or is that sub-zero on the second screen xD?

All Time Favorites:Super Crossfire HD
Playing:Dodonpachi:BD ,UMK3, KOF-i
Waiting for:fleetCOMM, Noble Armada, God of Blades
Follow me on Tumblr
03-11-2012, 04:43 PM
I have the iPad version and I must say it is one pretty good game, plays similar to PvZ, but with superhero flavor. For the price, pretty solid buy. Highly recommended.
03-11-2012, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpener View Post
is it me or is that sub-zero on the second screen xD?
Hahaha! Not really surprising since on the video still shot there's a Spartan!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-11-2012, 05:01 PM
There is Captin America, Spiderman, Sub-Zero, a terrorist, Atom Ant, Cyclops, and other superhero like towers, with similar powers.
It's actually pretty smart, but, not sure how Marvel and other companies may react.
03-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
There is Captin America, Spiderman, Sub-Zero, a terrorist, Atom Ant, Cyclops, and other superhero like towers, with similar powers.
It's actually pretty smart, but, not sure how Marvel and other companies may react.
Aw... This might get pulled and I need to have it before that could happen. Im stuck with free games and promo codes for now as Im a little tight on the budget. Lots of stuff im saving on

03-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Aw... This might get pulled and I need to have it before that could happen. Im stuck with free games and promo codes for now as Im a little tight on the budget. Lots of stuff im saving on
I feel your pain, but since the iPad version hasn't been pulled, I am sure that this will be safe.
03-11-2012, 07:30 PM
I've seen enough... ill buy it! xD

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
03-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Hahaha! Not really surprising since on the video still shot there's a Spartan!
inoe lols i want this game
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
pretty sure Ed Boon (MK) would be laughing.

All Time Favorites:Super Crossfire HD
Playing:Dodonpachi:BD ,UMK3, KOF-i
Waiting for:fleetCOMM, Noble Armada, God of Blades
Follow me on Tumblr