★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: algarcia
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 16.1 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Block Bear is a smart physics based puzzle action game. The objective is to help Joe the blocky bear reach his precious goal by destroying all types of blocks crates! Magic blocks! TNT! Bubbles! And more! With 5 engaging stories, each one featuring awesome and fantastic gameplay twists!

But watch out; dont let him touch the ground neither fall or it will be game over!

Good timing and smart thinking are the key for completing your goal, a must have indeed!

200 challenging levels
5 different game modes each one featuring different stories
2 different worlds and more coming soon!
Retina display support
Gorgeous graphics
Stunning soundtrack and sound effects
Multiple types of blocks (crates, magic blocks, TNT, bubbles and more)
Free Updates

Game Design
Level Design
and Development
by Alejandro García Salas - Peruvian developer

lightbulb's comments:
Hello everyone. I am pleased to announce that my first game, Block bear is now on the app store, show me some love in my first app and give it a try to this smart physics based game, a game you won't regret!

some promo codes for you, please don´t forget to tell which promo codes you take and of course leave a review and 5 stars!

03-11-2012, 01:36 PM
XXJKW6M6MJF3 Redeemed.
Thanks !!!
03-11-2012, 02:16 PM

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword