★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Last Class Heroes (.99 => FREE)

03-12-2012, 12:14 AM
Last Class Heroes (.99 => FREE)

Get it free before they launch the complete overhaul update.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
03-12-2012, 01:16 AM
This is a sham... do not download this free. If you download this now it will create a virus that will shun profits this developer might otherwise get creating bitterness about App market and we will lost possible future quality games. The guy has probably sunk all his revenue into the massive overhaul. Avoid this freebie at all costs.

Last edited by undeadcow; 03-12-2012 at 01:30 AM.

03-12-2012, 02:10 AM
The video on the website is excellent, and worth a look.
03-12-2012, 02:13 AM
Not available in the uk? I had to get it from the US store.
03-12-2012, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Not available in the uk? I had to get it from the US store.
Yeah, it wasn't on the Lebanese store either. When I tried searching for it in the U.S. store (before clicking the link here), it wasn't found either initially. There's something in the game's thread about it being pulled until v2.0 hits, but I'm not sure what happened today. Also, no idea if v2.0 will be an update to this version or a completely new app. Either way, yeah...I do have it now, but I would have preferred to have it tied to my Lebanese account. If the new version is for sale in the Lebanese store when it comes out, I'll definitely buy it.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-12-2012, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
This is a sham... do not download this free. If you download this now it will create a virus that will shun profits this developer might otherwise get creating bitterness about App market and we will lost possible future quality games. The guy has probably sunk all his revenue into the massive overhaul. Avoid this freebie at all costs.

THIS!

Don't download, just wait and buy this really good game after the update for just a buck - and support the dev who put tons of live in this game and update.
Or is this dedication by the dev not even worth a buck to you folks?

edit: just checked, game isn't available on the AppStore anymore.
Means maybe that the new version will show up any time.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 03-12-2012 at 03:29 AM.
03-12-2012, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Hurray to profit for the developer and cheers to players waiting for the update! \(^_^)/
03-12-2012, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Last I heard -- think on the developer's fundrasing page for the project -- it didn't sound like it would be ready until sometime this summer. When it does, it definately looks like a must buy.

I was actually surprised to see this thread this morning. Thought the original app had been pulled a long, long time ago.
03-12-2012, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
How is this a sham?
03-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakaranai View Post
How is this a sham?
He was being sarcastic I guess the game is too good to be free. I didn't get to download it though, unavailable. But looking forward to it