★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Mask Of Ninja: Last Hero [Blue GNC] - FREE

03-13-2012, 01:08 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Mask Of Ninja: Last Hero [Blue GNC] - FREE

From the same team that made the Cartoon Wars series... worth checking out.

Also, the endless runner companion app is free (has always been) - if you're into endless runners, and like the whole graphic style of the game - you can check it out here - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mask-of-ninja-run/id452645873?mt=8
03-13-2012, 01:11 PM
I have the Endless Runner in my collection, but it isnt as polished as other average runners and may be a pretty weak spinoff for this title.

I will try this one too. Hope this entertains me more than the runner spinoff did.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-13-2012, 03:07 PM
After the intro where it says "Tap," it takes me to where there are buttons for Game, Option, Help & More. NONE OF THEM RESPOND TO TAPS. Couldnt get the game to start from there like it was stuck on that screen.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword