★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Airy Jump ($1.99->0) by Fino Soft Inc.

03-14-2012, 01:38 AM
#1
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 95
Airy Jump ($1.99->0) by Fino Soft Inc.




Airy Jump will be free during 2012-3-15~2012-3-18, welcome to enjoy this little iPhone game. Any advice, reviews is welcome.
03-14-2012, 03:37 PM
#2
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,188
oH WOW... A RUNNER GAME! DOWNLOADING!

EDIT: Doesnt show as free yet.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

03-14-2012, 09:50 PM
#3
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 4,432
You need three or four rounds to get used to the semi-automatic movement. Then it's pretty fun.

There is a bug: When you turn off the repetitive two bars background music the effect sounds will become super loud and it doesn't respect your volume control (with the hardware volume buttons). Solution: Play some iPod music.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
03-15-2012, 01:10 AM
#4
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 8,250
This took me by surprise. Not sure I'd even call it a runner in the traditional sense. Almost plays like Super Meat Boy got twisted into a runner format. Takes practice to get the jumping down and unlike others in the genre it's not a game where speed is the main challenge.
03-15-2012, 01:33 AM
#5
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
This took me by surprise. Not sure I'd even call it a runner in the traditional sense. Almost plays like Super Meat Boy got twisted into a runner format. Takes practice to get the jumping down and unlike others in the genre it's not a game where speed is the main challenge.
I'll take that as a good thing, and I can see the game showing as free now.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-15-2012, 02:49 AM
#6
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 95
Thanks for your feedback. I have forwarded it to our programmer.
04-03-2012, 01:34 AM
#7
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 2
I'm not really happy with you stealing my game Hops and taking profits out of it. You did not just burrow the concept/game mechanics, you stole all the levels and copy pasted them into your game.

I would appreciate if this game was shut down from the appstore.
04-03-2012, 02:05 PM
#8
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: a[V-O-I-D]
Posts: 14,101
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabigames View Post
I'm not really happy with you stealing my game Hops and taking profits out of it. You did not just burrow the concept/game mechanics, you stole all the levels and copy pasted them into your game.

I would appreciate if this game was shut down from the appstore.
Just out of curiosity, what's your game called?

And the best way to get this taken care of is probably by contacting Apple directly.
04-03-2012, 02:14 PM
#9
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 8,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Just out of curiosity, what's your game called?

And the best way to get this taken care of is probably by contacting Apple directly.
Here you go void: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/582256

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-03-2012, 02:32 PM
#10
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: a[V-O-I-D]
Posts: 14,101
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
well what-do-ya-know...

sucks... I thought Airy Jump was actually a good game...


Well... Mabigames - if you ever plan on porting over Hops to the iOS, I'll be all over it. =o/

And good luck getting Airy Jump taken out of the AppStore.

You also might want to let people know in the Main Game Thread that this is your game...

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=120668